Hey, good luck with the journey. It's fun, and the rabbit hole of searching for interesting modules is addictive.

Out of curiosity, how are you planning to use modular in your music? If you just want to build a sequence and have drums, it's way cheaper to go the route of drum machines and sequencers. Sound mangling is cool, but again, probably cheaper off rack. Of course they can't do what modular does, but you could buy a lot of instruments for the price of a full rack that can do many of the same functions as modular.

That out of the way, two things jump out at me about your racks:

1) VCOs and VCFs combine for 56 hp of space for just two independent voices. That's a whole lot of real estate for a case that's only 104hp. As cool as those oscillators are, maybe find smaller versions, or dual oscillators or filters? If you like Instruo, their Ts-L has a voltage controlled wavefolder and is only 6hp. Klavis Twin Waves Mk II is huge sounding in 8 hp, and itself is a dual VCO. If you want to keep it analogue, Make Noise has STO. Shakmat Modular's Dual Dagger is a dual VCF in 6 hp. Right there you have 2 to 3 independent voices in 16-18 hp. That gives you a lot of space back to work with. Particularly, since you'll want to use it for....

2) Utilities. You need more utilities, in particular for clocking and triggering. Yes, you have a monster sequencer, but adding something like a Pam's would give you a lot more options and flexibility. Things like clock divider or multipliers will give you access to a lot more rhythmic options. Logic modules allow for more interesting combinations and trigger sequencers. I see you're planning on getting the Compare 2, which has some logic built in. Great module. Personally, I LOVE sample/track and hold, and they are super cool to use as modulators, and can be used to build melodies from the LFOs you have (which, you could also get more of).

Utilities are useful because they are just so damn versatile. For example, how about more attenuators or attenuverters to subtly affect signals, or even invert them? Or, another example of the utility of utilities, you could build a step sequencer with just a clock, a sequential switch and a matrix mixer, and suddenly with three utility modules you have a sequence. Add something that can quantize, and suddenly you have a melody you can control with a mixer, all from utilities and a clock. Routing is important too. Spreading that signal around with Link 2 is great (personally I love Joranalogue), but how about adding Doepfer's Switch Multiple that gives you mults and the ability to route signals. Joranalogue just announced a new routing module that looks sick, so maybe think about that, too.

Anyways, I'm sure someone with more experience can give you more focused advice specific to hip hop, but my general thoughts are stay away from big sound making modules, and stick close to the smaller, cheaper, utilities.

Good luck!