I have an analog rytm for drums. I do techno and I try to produce with my modular bassline, atmospheres and melodies with many layers of modulation. THANKS :)
-- timtoum93

Hey, looks like a fun rack, but curious how you're planning to sequence triggers or melodies, are those being done off rack? Even if so, you might want to consider something like the 4ms QCD or another clock divider/multiplier for more rhythmic possibilities. I always love a good sample and hold or track and hold, as well.

You have ochd (which is my current favorite lfo) and other modules capable of doing lfos, but you may want to consider more dedicated lfos (particularly those that can be cv controlled) so you can get your layers of modulation. Batumi has a big footprint but is quite powerful, 4ms makes a pingable one, too.

Also, I think you'll want to have some more attenuators or vcas in there to help you control modulation. The Morph 4 is super cool and gives you 4 vcas, but it seems a shame to waste its potential that way. Maybe a good end of chain cascading vca like intellijel's quad vca would help.

Good luck and have fun!