I love it so much. He has some pretty amazing live abilities. But I was looking for a generative sequencer for this rack that only eurorack makes possible. But the more I advance in my reflections the more I tell myself that I will keep it :)

-- timtoum93

Definitely keep it if you mesh well with it. Besides, you'll end up getting more rack space eventually; it's inevitable. If you want to do generative music, however, you may want to consider a few other types of modules that can pair with your random voltage generator. Utilities like a comparator which can allow you to pick gates out of signals like random voltages or lfos (my favorite is the Compare 2, which has a bunch of hidden functionality). Sample and hold/track and hold (I know tagh has one on it, but maybe consider having a dedicated one) also allow you to collect cv from random voltages, enabling you to build changing sequences and melodies. Also, a quantizer so that the cv you sample actually sounds musical.

None of the above are necessities, of course. But they can go a long way to helping you realize a generative system.