be aware of a @nullste. he had a module on sale described as in a perfect condition. i got a module which has many dents and a bended knob. when i told him about this he says this is a perfect module in his books, and becuase we previously agreed on 10euros-bellow-the-price he was asking, he says this is a fair trade. be aware before making any deals with this scammer.
-- smardeli

1. You wrote my name wrong
  2. You threatened me
    "i mean we can go other direction, not sure if you want that. you can see in my previous posts what i did to a guy a few years ago who did something similar. i have found you on linkedin, your social networks are all there. i will make your life really ugly, and im not joking. please dont scamm me, and dont force me do to this."
  3. I sold module described as "perfect technical condition" unit is indeed in such state, calibrated, fully working
  4. You didnt ask for pictures, videos or any additional question beforehand, you failed your due diligence. I was ready to provide all of that, as I did many times for other buyers here.
  5. You got discount
  6. I offered you return option, even though I dont have to do that, you refused.
  7. I have history of dozen deals over few years here, all with positive feedback

Have a nice day, J.