First of all, this is my personal view on your case.
Having a Cs-L requires a bit different westcoast approach to let's say a Mavis. Honestly, I'd replace the Mavis with something else, you have plenty of sounds on board that will 'trash' it (like Cs-L). Disting is a module with 100's of options you will never use, but that's my personal experience. It was one of my first purchases, but I rarely (almost never) used it. It's the swiss army knife that's always in the other trousers, while Maths takes time to learn, it can take care of tons of things. If you love the Mavis, you could go for the Instruo Transistor Ladder which basically defines the Moog sound. Mavis is advertised as 'westcoast crossover' thanks to the wavefolder, but it's not. When you build your first case, it's easy to forget that space costs a lot of money too, and in this case it's just too big and too expensive for what it has to offer (still considering there's a Cs-L and a Plaits clone in there too).

I'd definitely try to find a spot for a LPG like the new MakeNoise DXG which has tons of inputs. It's also a better option compared to VinCA imho, since only the top input works like a VCA. The bottom input feels like a bipolar ringmod and I can never get it to sound right. Mavis will also sound amazing if you 'borrow' its envelopes and patch it to the DXG. Same for the Pixie with a bit of help from Maths. Not using the Arbhar expander will narrow down a lot of creative options. What's really missing here is a random source, like the revived Ultra Random from SSF or even a WoggleBug (if you have the guts). In a case like this, I'd go for Intellijel Sealegs instead of the Starlab which covers amazing sonic territory.

It's a machine that demands devotion close to obsession. It's a machine you can fall in love with.