You say you are looking for lots of sequencing options yet I don't see a sequencer? Are you using a monome grid to sequence? Right now, that A151 isn't doing you much good. For that you will need multiple sequencer channels to switch between. You could send two different random voltage outs from Pam's into the disting to quantize them, then into the A151, but I think you would benefit from a dedicated sequencer like the voltage block or metropolis. Also, where are your LFOs? SurePam's has LFOs but they are clocked and not all that fun to mess around with. I would get a Batumi, or swap out the Dual ADSR for a Maths which has looping envelopes. Next, my suggestion would be to add more filter options. I think you will get bored of only having the A-105. Maybe a less conventional filter with lots of options like Belgrad. Other than that this seems like a good start. However, what I really recommend is to take it slow and add modules as you see fit. If you went out and bought all these modules chances are half of them won't do what you had in mind. Take it slow, but most importantly, have fun!