Well, the Clouds sort of is a sampler. Admittedly, what it actually is is a granular sound processor...but since granular synthesis is based in chewing up incoming and/or existing sound into small 'bits' (ie: grains) and manipulating them, there's a lot of overlap there in functionality.

Ultimately, I have to agree with jburzy01: a lot of what you have there isn't going to behave the way you think it will. Using a sequential switch to switch between oscillators for waveform timbral changes, for example, will likely wind up giving you a kind of ugly result if/when the switching happens between major cyclical differences in waveforms. That'll often result in a nasty 'click' in the signal and not a clean 'morph'. Also, much of the timbral work in any synth happens with the filtering, and there's only one filter there, so it'll tend to sound more similar than different, especially at lower cutoff frequencies and resonance values.

Seriously, I would suggest stepping back from this for a bit and looking at other users' builds who're trying for a similar result, as well as studying what makes a synth that's renowned for the sort of thing you're looking for what it is. And not just recent ones, but going back to the 'classics' that people readily fork over thousands for; finding out why they're worth that will save you a lot of time and money when you work on your own builds.

Admittedly, this all looks easy enough: slap modules in box, patch, instant gratification. It doesn't work that way, though. The main reason I spend time on MG is because I'm repeatedly honing a certain idea, over and over, in order to avoid making costly mistakes when it comes time to fork over the cash. And I would say that that's what a good number of users on here are up to as well. Believe me, it's easy to make errors in judgement that cost a chunk when you're first diving into something spendy like this, and fortunately things like MG do exist to help that from being the norm...but that only works if/when you put the time into studying the possibilities and honing how they should be implemented.

So...step back, take a few deep breaths, and actually dive into a study of the 'whys' of what makes a thing the thing you're shooting for. And yes, you might find that this really isn't the right course. But before that, I would suggest spending some time, if at all possible, with a modular synthesizer to see the effective (and INeffective) ways to get the things you want done. And always remember: modular synthesis isn't THE way...it's A way. And there's plenty of ways to get most anything you can think of accomplished.