Now I'm broke.

There's a few things in this that I find confusing. For example, three Moddemixes? And where are the actual VCAs? The other envelope gens besides the one Function module? Why only one audio source, albeit a rather good one? Why no Brains with the Pressure Points, so that you can have something of a second sequencer? Attenuverters? Submixers? Other utilities?

You're only broke if you threw money at this build. And I do mean BROKE...as this build has some pretty serious issues that compromise its capabilities. It would probably be a good idea to explain what you're trying to build this FOR so that some of us can give you a hand with it, as it drastically needs some reworking.

G'day Lugia,

thanks for your concern over the rig I was throwing together on here just to see how much space I would eventually need, and how much dough I would be set back with a full blown Make Noise system. Which goes to show, you should never take too seriously everything you see on the internet. I need a third row with all the rest, but then I have to fit it into an already overflowing home studio. I've been in this game for over over 50 years, so a bit of fun has to be included. Cheers.

I'll see your 50 and raise you 5. Oop...lookit that...two pair, Stockhausens and Martiranos, with a Rosenboom high card.

So, yeah, been in this tiny laundromat for a long while, too.