After getting the Mother 32 and DFAM for Christmas a few years ago, I've finally decided to delve deeper into modular synths. I got a few used modules, but I admittedly am lost on what else would work well with what I have. The Moog modules do so much of the heavy lifting that I kind of chose the other modules based on adding interesting elements on top of the Mother 32 and the DFAM. I enjoy creating experimental noise while still maintaining some rhythmic elements, which is why I thought Pamela's New Workout would be a nice option. I also use a few other synths as sound sources, so that's mostly covered (although suggestions are totally welcome!). I am open to literally anything that anyone thinks would beef up this rack

Hey I'm really a beginner, but I also started with semi-modular stuff then expanded their abilities with new module. Does the M32 have a sub oscillator? You could add one like this: take the square wave out and put it down in a clock divider (a cheap one). It's outputs will be sub octaves, they can then go through a Filter ( with two inputs even better) and a VCA. You'll also need Envelopes to control the VCA and Filter. For maximum fun just trigger your envelope with a different sequence to the M32's main voice. That way the pitch of your sub voice will be the same but the rhythm different. It might slide between notes or 'trill', but if you don't like that use a Sample and hold module.
Hope that's clear, good luck.

Well, the Mother-32 only has saw and pulse outputs on its oscillator as far as I have read. Also... it only has one oscillator. So you might consider integrating two stand-alone oscillators that can generate those as well as triangle and maybe sine. If you do that, you will probably want a small mixer to sum them as well. I'd want FULL oscillators capable of sync. There are so many choices out there that you'll have to decide what's the priority.

Eurorack effects that can be modulated might be nice. Again, there are so many..

I feel like a broken record... but a multi-function module might also be great if you're looking to explore new functionality. An Expert Sleepers Disting EX has a nice selection of functionality. If you find a function that you constantly use, then it might be prudent to buy a module dedicated to that functionality. For example if you're constantly using the quantizer, then you might want to buy a dedicated quantizer.