Does anyone know of a way to mount 19" rack gear into a eurorack case. I have a doepefer monsterbase and was trying to stick a moog slim phatty into it. A vertical bracket that screws into the top and bottom of the eurorack rail with screw holes for 19" rack gear, may not have the depth in the case but wondering if there's a solution.

It usually works better the other way around. There are frames you can buy to fit Eurorack modules into a standard 19" rack. Eurorack takes 3U of regular rack space. So you might want to dedicate three, six, or nine U to Eurorack.

I've had 19" 3u rails racked before, just need to see if it there's anything to make it other way.

Does anyone know of a way to mount 19" rack gear into a eurorack case. I have a doepefer monsterbase and was trying to stick a moog slim phatty into it. A vertical bracket that screws into the top and bottom of the eurorack rail with screw holes for 19" rack gear, may not have the depth in the case but wondering if there's a solution.
-- Gint

Here's what I would suggest (aside of not doing this, which I also suggest, as Eurorack cab space isn't cheap and rackmount gear belongs in a proper rack)...

Get four 4 hp blanks. Then epoxy two of these together so that you have a thicker 4 hp panel. Drill suitably for 3U rack ears, then mount this in the right space for the Slim Phatty's rack ears to attach to this as if it were a rack rail. Make another one with the other two 4 hp blanks, then mount this where the Slim Phatty's other rack ear is.

However...if your case can't support a depth of 110mm, none of this will work. And given that Doepfer lists the depths for the Monster Base as 70mm on the "flat" row and 90mm on the "angle", this seems to be DOA.