Some decent options for mixing in my live case. But which one.....?
Around £200 budget.

While I'm a fan of Ladik for their affordable and compact modules, I would not recommend this particular mixer of theirs. The pots are not srewed to the panel and thus feel pretty wobbly and low quality. I do recommend the Doepfer Performance Mixer, their quality is consistently outstanding. Can't say anything about the other models you listed.

If your budget for some reason doubles at some point in the future and you feel like you want to splurge on a mixer, I would also recommend the Xaoc Praga. Amazing Performance mixer with CV control over panning (which many other performance mixers lack) and level, among other things.

Hope that helps!

I like the tesseract tex-mix - inexpensive and expandable... I've got 2 stereo and 2 mono modules - with another mono module to build...

there's a tiny bit of bleed, but not a lot (shouldn't be an issue live)

be aware of the sends - if you don't want the channel in the sends then turn the sends down...

for the stereo channels the A & B sends work as L&R so they have stereo send/return - but you do need to be aware of this with the mono channels - ie set the levels the same etc etc

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

this user has left ModularGrid

Tesseract mixer with Tukra and Happy Nerding fx aid would be a fun combo for small rig and few utilities like VCA, envelopes, LFO and have killer setup.

Tesseract mixer with Tukra and Happy Nerding fx aid would be a fun combo for small rig and few utilities like VCA, envelopes, LFO and have killer setup.
-- sacguy71

works great for a big rig too... as expandable...

also the mono channels have built in vcas... so maybe not so many needed...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

Thanks for the comments, given me something to think about.

UKP 200? Then the answer here is definitely the Tex-Mix. For one thing, you can add on extra strips in banks of four...meaning that if you don't have the $$$ for setting up your rig's mixer right then, you can easily budget to expand it as time progresses. Also, the Tex-Mix's AUX setup is superior to the rest that's shown here. It has two mono sends and two stereo returns, for one thing. It has VCAs for level, while nothing else here does.

Now, there ARE some alternatives to these. One of those is Toppobrillo's Stereomix2, which gives you CV over level AND panning, but you're stuck at four mono ins as there's no expander. A similar mixer is Qu-bit's Mixology...on which you get CV over level, panning, AND the AUX sends per channel. But there's that "stuck at 4" issue there, plus both of these only have a single mono FX send and stereo return. But if you can live with four inputs, the Mixology has a bit of an edge over the Stereomix2.

nb on the tex-mix: if you use stereo channels - they lose the vcas, but the A & B sends work as stereo... so you get a stereo send with 2 stereo returns - which means that for mono channels you can have the original signal to one side and the return panned to the other side, or however you want it in the stereo field...

Looked into some of these myself recently -- I'd be all about the Feedback Modules one, I had an FM module a while back and was pleasantly surprised by how high quality the thing was, and the price is not bad at all -- but it was just too big for my system. So I went first with a Blue Lantern Sir-Mix-A-Lot (the full size one) and then more recently the Cosmotronic Cosmix you have pictured.

The Sir-Mix-A-Lot was actually pretty great -- six channels, two stereo aux send/returns, applicable per channel with global attenuators as well, mute switches -- it's a great bang for the buck. Couldn't really be overdriven, but I never noticed any channel bleed or anything like that; enjoyed my time with it.

However, it is also an extremely cramped panel/UI and was cutting into precious HP, so when I found a good deal on a Cosmix I traded for that. The good: much cleaner UI/panel layout -- it's nice to be able to just visually see where the sliders are at, vs. a bunch of same-y knobs; clickless mute switches (I didn't notice much clicking on the BL mute switches either, but the Cosmix are definitely true clickless); optional "drive" for a little more saturated gain/color; good sound quality and handles overdrive better than the BL; two stereo inputs. The bad: I really do miss the dual aux stereo send/returns on the Sir-Mix-A-Lot, especially as I have more and more stereo modules. The Cosmix has one mono aux out only. If that doesn't bother you though, it's a solid pick.