Français plus bas.
Eng.
Hello community,
Instruo realeases some very beautiful to watch and beautiful sounding modules. I own an oscillator of the brand called TS-L v2, a module of 6HP capable of a lot. In this video I capture 6 very nice and creative patches. Ok, the kick and bass ones are probably not that much creative (you know how to do kicks and basses I guess), but still it sounds really neat.
All the patches are detailed on screen, and the knobs on pictures match the actual patches. Thank you to Moduargrid for the modules pictures.
happy watching !
French :
Salut !
Instruo fabrique des modules non seulement beaux (question de goûts), mais qui sonnent vraiment bien. Je me suis offert leur petit oscillateur appelé TS-L en version 2. Dans cette vidéo, je capture 6 patches créatifs.
Le patchage est détaillé à l'écran et les boutons sur les images incrustées reflètent la position réelle des boutons des modules.
bon visionnage !

Very cool demo. Love these videos and the detailed patch notes you provide. Thank you!

Thank you, it's very much motivating :) The next one, about Rings, is in the same vein, but I think I'll provide an instructional .pdf instead of screen datas.

Thank you for posting and providing me with ideas to use my Ts-L...As with everything I have in my setup, I'm apparently only scratching the surface of what this module can do :) I like you how are using it with Twin Waves as I've been looking to get that one as well.

JB

Thank you for posting and providing me with ideas to use my Ts-L...As with everything I have in my setup, I'm apparently only scratching the surface of what this module can do :) I like you how are using it with Twin Waves as I've been looking to get that one as well.
-- jb61264

thanks, I really like to know where a given module can lead, so I try a lot of stuff, mostly terrible, but sometimes, some good stuff come off these experimentations. Before to get the system at my convenience, I have tryed a lot of modules, but I don't like objects, devices and all, so I really needed to get to know what mine can do so I can work with a reduced yet banging system. This also explains why I like the macro oscillators à la NE or MI that much.