Which module manufacturers have the best manuals?
My impression is that the manuals are often far too concentrated and difficult for beginners like me.
Although I do not have so many modules, I have downloaded and read several manuals from different manufacturers.
Some that I like are those from Mutable Instruments and Doepfer.

I like the Make Noise manuals. Lots of patch ideas and clear explanations.

Bastl, Intellijel, WMD, and TipTop come to mind as generally providing good manuals.

Hi All,

Besides the above mentioned manufacturers' manuals, those from Erica Synths I like too; sometimes they can be a slightly bit short but on average good explaining manuals.

In the old days Doepfer wasn't too bad either, however for some of their new modules it isn't as good, in my opinion, as it was back in the old days.

Very clear manuals are those of Waldorf, pity though they decided to stop producing Eurorack modules, the very last modules are now on the market, soon it will be sold out, I am afraid.

Perhaps not everyone's cup of tea if it comes to manuals however those from Xaoc Devices I don't mind to read either.

Shakmat Modular manuals are quite all right too. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Besides the ones mentioned, WMD, Rossum and Noise Engineering are good manuals since they also have patch example ideas as well. Right now trying to get a handle on Mob of Emus and the manual is good for that complex module.

I feel like those of Instruo need to be mentioned for their oft-discussed eccentricity and PLAYING CARDS

@farkas is right. My first manual about a modular subject was for the Make Noise O-Coast. The pedagogy of this manual invited me to continue towards modular.
One Make Noise exception: the Maths manual. Fortunately Demonam has been there :) https://w2.mat.ucsb.edu/mat276n/resources/systems/CREATE_teachingSynth/manuals/8c_Maths2013-V1.11-printable.pdf
Otherwise, for their nice readability: Mutable Instruments.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).