Hi,
I'm new with modular.I just built my diy case (6U104)
I already have the modules of the upper row, bought from an Instagram's contact at a very good price.
The second row modules are options that I have in mind to continue with my rack, I would like your opinions, I would develop this first voice more, adding for example another filter (Wasp, Viol Ruina or Anomaly) and the generator of functions/LFO of riders, or I would add another voice (perhaps Plaits)?
The idea is to use my Arturia Beatstep pro for clock and sequencer functions.
My budget at the moment is tight, and the idea is to gradually add the modules.
Thanks.
ModularGrid Rack

I would strongly consider FX Aid XL...would obviously recommend FX Aid Pro but with a smaller case like this, HP is at a premium.

JB

I would strongly consider FX Aid XL...would obviously recommend FX Aid Pro but with a smaller case like this, HP is at a premium.
-- jb61264
Good point, but at the moment I don't want effects inside the rack, just a delay that gives me many possibilities, to get some glitchy sounds. That is why I have selected the Dual PT delay from 333modules.
Thank you very much for your comment.

I'd recommend the After later audio Tilt as a small function / envelope generator, although you probably want more LFO and modulation sources too. I only recently realised how much tilt could do and for the size of it it's fantastic. (There is a divkid video on YouTube)

The make noise contour is discontinued, but it's another small-ish envelope I'd never want to take out of my case

Maybe the ochd is worth considering for a boat load of LFO in a small space.

Add filter flavour to your own tastes, I recently fell in love with the ritual electronics altar and it's made me appreciate all of my filters more ☺️

I'd recommend the After later audio Tilt as a small function / envelope generator,
-- Sythic
I was looking at it initially, maybe if I can do without exclusive LFOs and opt for a slightly more complex LFO/envelope module.

Maybe the ochd is worth considering for a boat load of LFO in a small space.
-- Sythic
For now, if I add TILT and DMO I don't consider adding more LFO's

Add filter flavour to your own tastes, I recently fell in love with the ritual electronics altar and it's made me appreciate all of my filters more ☺️
-- Sythic
I have been listening to both viola ruina and WASP and I like its possibilities, for now, with these filters it would be useful.
Thanks!!