ModularGrid Rack

I'm sorry if I'm not posting correctly. I'm not use this. This is what I have so far. I'm using a Roland JD XI along with a new Electribe 2 for sequencing and drums. I actually have five tiers since its a DIY case. As you can see its pretty much the basics. Any direction on what to buy next or look at for the future would be very appreciated.

Sounds boring, but something like Mutable's Shades or Intellijel's TriAtt or ALM's O/A/x2 so you can control the amount of modulation you send to your other modules. Also, a random source would be a great addition: something like the Qu-Bit NanoRand or SSF Analog Ultra Random or MN Wogglebug. You also only have one filter, so another one with a different character to the Moog's would be a natural choice, or maybe an LPG like Optomix or LxD.

ModularGrid Rack

I got the curtis filter and I also went ahead and got tides. The nano rand or something like it is a definite sometime soon. The waldorf wavetable seems interesting so when its available I might get it. I'll have to look into something to control modulation. From what I see on this site this doesn't look like a lot of the setups I see. Am I right? It seems like a more traditional 4 element synth rather than someting built for IDM or more abstract sounding set up. Am I right?

....It seems like a more traditional 4 element synth rather than someting built for IDM or more abstract sounding set up. Am I right?
-- skizum

Don't get caught up too much in what others have and use. Unless your thinking and approach is traditional it will not sound traditional. --

What about CV conditioning, routing, mixing? Much muscle but you also need bones.