If I open up a fresh browser window and click on "My Modular" it takes me to the last Eurorack system I had looked at, even though the last system I might have had open was a MU or MOTM system. Once I bring up a MU system and then go to the information for a particular MU module and then click "My Modular" it takes me back to the correct MU system.

It's been like this for several years at least. It took me a long time to decide what I think is going on, at first I thought I was getting hacked, and then I thought maybe MG was remembering the last system someone else besides me looked at? But it seems that maybe there is just something missing in the cookies/code/database that isn't handling MU/MOTM systems?

I'm using up to date Windows 10 and Google Chrome browser, I haven't tried other OS or browsers and I haven't checked if other module formats are remembered correctly or not.

Thanks for looking into it!
John L Rice

...click on "My Modular" it takes me to the last Eurorack system I had looked at...
-- JohnLRice

my experience is that "My Modular" always shows the rack with the most recent changes. But maybe i am wrong...

John L Rice> > ...click on "My Modular" it takes me to the last Eurorack system I had looked at...

-- JohnLRice

my experience is that "My Modular" always shows the rack with the most recent changes. But maybe i am wrong...
-- modular01

OK, I did some testing and it's becoming more clear what is happening:

When ModularGrid loads, it defaults to Eurorack, with the upper left hand dropdown and main page blue buttons set to Eurorack and the information on the page about Eurorack. This setting seems to govern what MyModular will show when clicked, so even if my last session was editing an MU modular, by default a new session will load the last edited Eurorack modular. But if I set the format dropdown or click the blue button for the desired format and then click MyModular it takes me to the actual last edited modular.

What was confusing is that even within a particular session, if I was editing an MU modular and then went to the Command Center and just opened up a rack in a different format to look at it but didn't change anything and then clicked on MyModular to try to get back to the MU modular I was just working on, it would instead take me to the last rack I had edited in the format I had just looked at.

Now that I know what is going on it won't be so confusing but it would be nicer IMHO for those of us who work with multiple formats if the database or cookies or what ever is used to remember user actions would initially load ModularGrid in the format type that was last edited by the user, and/or if clicking MyModular would go to the actual last edited rack regardless of current page format settings?

It's not the end of the world and I can live with it if need be. ;-) At least maybe my post will help someone else that is as confused as I was?