Great module with a lot of features in a small space. The 1.11 update fixed tuning issues from 1.0 and added some great new features.

takes half the space of the Braids for twice the power.

Sorry for the noob question but how is it twice the power?

Sorry for the noob question but how is it twice the power?
-- mentalu
Likely related to the fact that it offers two independent oscillators in a single module.

www.klavis.com

Inspiration technology to let you create the difference

Thanks @Klavis

Any chance of getting new features for the LFO in upcoming firmware update?
All recent additions were VCO related.

A Eurocrack Pusher: "The first time is for free" ;)

Any chance of getting new features for the LFO in upcoming firmware update?
All recent additions were VCO related.
-- bj_gzp

There are no short term plans for expansion.
Maybe some time later.

www.klavis.com

Maybe some time later.
-- Klavis

Thanks for the fast answer! :)

A Eurocrack Pusher: "The first time is for free" ;)

Maybe some time later.
-- Klavis

-- bj_gzp

Just a small idea to enlarge the power of this module when " Maybe some time later. " comes: a setting wich outputs the quantised CV on the sub connecter.
I do like the fact that there are a lot of options for scaling. For the projects i'm working on the spanish, pentatonic and hungarian scales are a must.

Maybe some time later.
-- Klavis

-- bj_gzp

Just a small idea to enlarge the power of this module when " Maybe some time later. " comes: a setting wich outputs the quantised CV on the sub connecter.
I do like the fact that there are a lot of options for scaling. For the projects i'm working on the spanish, pentatonic and hungarian scales are a must.

-- bluaarbthi

Yea it would be perfect if the module could output the quantized CV. It's the only downside of the module for me, as I often wish that I could use the quantizer on other oscillators too.

Yea it would be perfect if the module could output the quantized CV. It's the only downside of the module for me, as I often wish that I could use the quantizer on other oscillators too.
-- leop

The sub output is digital, so on/off only, hence the sub square wave or LFO triggers.
There is no way to provide a CV on that output.
Thank you for your appreciation of the module and for the suggestion.

Eric

www.klavis.com

-- leop

The sub output is digital, so on/off only, hence the sub square wave or LFO triggers.
There is no way to provide a CV on that output.
Thank you for your appreciation of the module and for the suggestion.

Eric

-- Klavis

Oh ok thanks for the explanation! Then the option of using a voice as a quantizer could be nice too (outputting directly the quantized CV instead of the VCO). :)

Hi community,

2 of my young students bought the MK2 of Klavis' Twin Waves, but they don't speak english so I did a full instructionnal video about this dual oscillator/LFO. It has chapters too. Hzppy viewing

this user has left ModularGrid

thank you ! yeah, nice (like most of RMR stuff), tho this one is a real video of the actual manual, i guess you'd know your module like no other after a viewing ;)

Hi community,

2 of my young students bought the MK2 of Klavis' Twin Waves, but they don't speak english so I did a full instructionnal video about this dual oscillator/LFO. It has chapters too. Hzppy viewing

-- -ADR-

Thanks a lot for the nice job.

Eric

www.klavis.com

Thank you Eric,I need to add timespamps for the audio example too, they are lost on the length..