I’m now satisfied with the setup that I’ve got and I’ll stop buying modules.

ModularGrid Rack

Yeah, that's a rig to be proud of!

Awesome setup!!! Almost no overlap at all with my own case except for Batumi and Filter8, it's fun to see a different approach.

Um. I do see a small space for another module there at the bottom! I would have put an OScope in there personally, not sure how you can function without one.

Looking forward to hearing what you can do with that new filter!

Ok, after spending way too much time looking at this.... I have some questions
What do you use a Phase Locked Loop for?
That Klavis Mixswitch looks pretty interesting, and you've got 2x of em. How do you use it?
Also, the Tallin VCA seems pretty unique, with some different distortion options. I really love XAOC's Batumi. I am not sure why I would simultaneously want to use Lin and Exp CV on a VCA, what is that used for?

PLL: glitch-device extraordinaire. You feed it a simple oscillator signal, and the PLL will lock to it to drive the module's internal VCO/F/A circuit. But feed it weird things, and it goes NUTS. Mistracking, craziness...like the MS-20 percussion thru input trick on 'roids!

And VCAs that can do linear and exponential are great...expo for audio, to follow how we percieve 'loudness', linear to screw around with CVs.

Thanks for the cheers, much obliged.

Um. I do see a small space for another module there at the bottom! I would have put an OScope in there personally, not sure how you can function without one.

I have a handheld oscilloscope but I don't use it much. That last 8hp is just a little pocket for my peace of mind. I could get another module if I wanted to and that makes not getting any more modules feel better somehow.

What do you use a Phase Locked Loop for?

I use it either to make nice sequences a little bit less polished or to dub sequences. Sometimes is works a bit like a slew (but with audio) and sometimes it makes things sound a bit crazy. Here are a couple of raw recordings where the PLL is utilized heavily: https://we.tl/WvIzgQqVdg

That Klavis Mixswitch looks pretty interesting, and you've got 2x of em. How do you use it?

I love this module. So good value. I use it as a switch of both CV and audio, a sub octave generator and a sequencer.

I am not sure why I would simultaneously want to use Lin and Exp CV on a VCA, what is that used for?

I use them for treating sound with two CV signals. Say an envelope and a LFO at the same time.

Awesome! Thanks, that explained a lot. The Mixswitch looks so useful, I don't have a switch module.

I really need my Otool to tune up each time I play, but it could also live in a small box next to my modular... hmm...

I use Disting for tuning. Works well.