Hello all!

Other than some semi-modular gear, I am fairly new to the Eurorack world. I am looking to put together a 60hp rack that I can use to process external audio, as well as modulate other instruments and video gear.

Here is my current rig:

Instruments:
Elektron Digitakt
Moog Mother-32
Koma Field Kit
Koma Field Kit FX
64 Pixels Vc.ocd
Several circuit-bent, DIY, and lo-fi instruments
Yamaha MG10 mixer

Video Gear:
Gieskes 3TrinsRGB+1c
BPMC Premium Cable
LZX Industries Andor 1

Between the Digitakt + Vc.ocd, and the M-32 I have a lot of envelopes, LFO's, gates, triggers, etc. However, considering my live rig uses anywhere from 20-30 circuit-bent instruments and such, as well as the CV inputs on my 3trins and PC, I thought Maths and Disting would be useful. Rings and Clouds (I know) would be used for processing said circuit-bent instruments, and Ripples could provide additional filtering.

I'm not sure what to do with the remaining 6hp, though I did think it might be wise to go with a Nano Rings instead, to bump that extra space up to 12hp. I think Maths and Disting provide ample modulation sources, so I'd probably like to fill it with something else to process the audio from my existing instruments, perhaps an additional delay or reverb. I also use a lot of contact mics, motors, sensors, and other experimental tools with my Field Kit, and if there is anything that pairs well with these things I'd love to hear about it.

I would generally describe my style as downtempo experimental beat-music, with a lot of ambient influence.

Thanks for taking the time to help!