Hi.

1. I need a module that could change the incoming cv sequence. For example, i have the sequencer playing some notes, and i want to play with this sequence - change this notes to a different order, to the another speed or another speed between each note.
    So maybe does such module exist?

2. And another one i need to generate bleeps and glitches from the incoming signal. From example, i have a patch of pad and i want some module to generate bleeps, glitches, some effects based on that incoming pad.
    Can you guess any eurorack module for this purposes?

Thanks!

Hi Danjas,

Regarding point 1, not sure but maybe the ACL Sinfonion can do this, you might want to check that module out. The con is the price.

About point 2 not too sure what you want, do you mean something like a random generator or something like that? If yes, there are several random generator modules, just go in this forum at modules and look there for what you might need.

Kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Danjas,

Regarding point 1, not sure but maybe the ACL Sinfonion can do this, you might want to check that module out. The con is the price.

About point 2 not too sure what you want, do you mean something like a random generator or something like that? If yes, there are several random generator modules, just go in this forum at modules and look there for what you might need.

Kind regards, Garfield Modular.
-- GarfieldModular

Thanks! Regarding point one i found Arpitech - if i understand right it could do some things that i need.

About point 2 - i mean not just a simple random generator, but a module that could generate another sound from the input audio, maybe morphagene?