HERE IS MY RACK - JUST A BREIF OF WHAT THEY ALL ARE....
THIS IS ONLY REFERENCING The Bottom 6 Rows (18-U) is my current rig as it stands... I will try to update Frequently

MAIN OSCILATION SENSATION:
2x Moog Mammas DirtyTWOOZ
Harvestman Piston HongKong
Pittsburgh(steelersSUCK) WaveForms
BloooLantern Simple VCO (it really aint that simple, I'm still reading manuals for this Little shyyt)
Make (sum F'ng) Noise - STO (Sub Oscilator- Much different & cleaner than Most)** highly recommend

FILTERS & SUCH: (ok illl try to be more serious this time )
BoomStar 5089 (moog style Ladder Filter)
Make Noise - MMG
Intellijel- Korgasmatron
Dave Smith- Curtis Filter
Dave Smith -Character Module
Moog- 2x Ladder Filter inputs from M32's

Envelopes & Modulation
Make Noise Maths
Doepfer - A140 Dual ADSR
Expert Sleepers- Disting
Mutable Instruments- Tides
Blue Lantern Modulation CTR
Harvestman- Dunno what its called, Its in Russian, but theres i pic in my rack, its the only other Harvestman, maybe 2HP wide

MIDI, MIXING, VCA, FX
Mutable Instruments Frames
Doepfer A-116 Waveforms Processing
Mutable Instruments YARNS
ACX Synth MIDI-CV
Synthrotek EKO
Doepfer A-180 Mult
Pittsburgh Mix Mult
Pittsburgh OUTS

SEQUENCERS, LOGIC, CLOCKS, n KOCKS
4MS QCD
Make Noise Rene
Turing Machine
Nano Rand

EXTERNAL SYNTHS (Not pictured that I incorporate w the rig):
Moog Voyager w/ CP251 & CP351
Moog Sub37
Elektron Analog Keys
Elektron Analog Rytm
Korg Polysix (yes the real original thing - so stop asking me that haha)
Amoungst a few various Foogers and other FX pedals.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, QUESTIONS, ADVISE, WHATEVER... I have an open mind an will always hear out new ideas if you have any that you think will take my rack to the next level that I'm overlooking here....
If your a Hot chick thats really digs a geek Dude playing with his modular synths all day, then stop wasting time & just
'show us your tits' and I'll consider you showing you my rig. Modular Rig that is ;)

--am i allowed to say that on here... was just kidding but i guess ill find out soon enough hahah sorry admins lol

The top 3 Rows are modules on my want list radar.
Figured this would be to show everyone what I'm working with and I'm always game for a good trade :)
So if you currently own a module from my want list and your eyeing up a piece I own, well... Never hurts to make an offer.

i only ask 1 thing, that...
if you prepose an offer, don't waste my time offering me something like a "mult" or " sample n hold" for a moog mother32.
The deals gotta makes sense... just ask yourself first, "if that were me, would i accept a trade like that"

BTW... Modules
NOT FOR TRADE or SALE:
Both Moog Mothers (as a matter of fact I'm searching for 1 more so.... Non Negotiable)
Piston Honda (Non Negotiable)
Rene (Non Negotiable)
STO (however, if they're was a DPO included in the offer i'd consider letting that one go)
YARNS- (um like the best midi - CV converter ever- Even has a cappuccino making option in the firmware update) It actually really doesn't -sorry BUT IT Prob could!!