sooooo many notes

Hi Gasbug,

Wow, that's something completely else than all that "Techno stuff" (just kidding "Techno" guys here ;-) ) people usually come here with ;-) I am insulting now a bit those fantastic members here who come with some beautiful ambient music as well, it was rather jokingly meant and I guess you know what I mean here :-)

Beautifully done, how much days or months has that taken you? I read somewhere in one of your replies on You Tube that you use a laptop to MIDI control your Hermod and then the rest with the modular system I guess. So, you actually configure everything in your laptop and then control your modular system, right? Must still have been a lot of work :-D

I like your recording, quite crisp and clear, what's your recording device if I may ask? Is that DAW only or something in between, I would appreciate some details on that one.

The usage of stereo effects are nicely done too, I heard several different instruments on the left and right channels but luckily also a few instruments nicely in the sweet-stereo-spot, so well done!

(I am mentioning the above, as if that's just a simple easy thing to do, this stereo effects and getting something in the sweet-stereo-spot, but hell no that isn't easy at all. I am currently trying to record some "noise" (I am not daring to call it music) of my own but getting this stereo stuff right isn't easy at all, I realised...)

So that leaves me only to ask for one more "small little favour" ;-) When will you come up with a full classical symphony of let's say Beethoven or Mahler? :-D

Thank you very much for sharing and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi, Garfield Modular.

It usually took a day or two to make MIDI file.

The procedure is quite simple. Download MIDI files from the Internet and split it into 2 or 3 tracks to send each oscillator.

There is nothing between my modular and audio interface(Focusrite Scarlette), just putting 2 output from modular to 2 line input of Scarlette. I'm using Ableton live as a DAW. I do not mix it, but auto-mastering it in the masteringbox.com

I don't think I can deal with full orchestral symphonies now , they needs so many modules...

I hope to be able to do it if I can get more modules one day.

Thanks

Hey, DonghyukHeo, love your videos very much!
Could you make a video or at least describe here in more detail the process of how you split midi files into various osc?
Please, it would be very interesting!
Wishing you all the best and waiting for new tracks!

Hi Dongh-Yuk,

Thanks a lot for your insight information, interesting to know :-)

Well, I hope you are going to have very fast in the very near future tons of modules, so you can be able to show us a symphony, I would really appreciate that ;-)

Have fun with making music and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hey, DonghyukHeo, love your videos very much!
Could you make a video or at least describe here in more detail the process of how you split midi files into various osc?
Please, it would be very interesting!
Wishing you all the best and waiting for new tracks!
-- yalivec

Hi, yalivec.

I'll make a tutorial about it soon.

Superb! Thank you very much!

Hehe really good fun - simple idea nicely done :))

Thanks for sharing!

Superb! Thank you very much!

-- yalivec

Here is link for tutorial video.

I realize my english speaking voice is really funny. lol

I can’t decide whether open this video to public or not.

Your voice sounds fine to me and I understand every word, yes, you have an accent, but everyone does - so what?

The truth:

Some people will love your voice, some people won't care and just be interested in what you have to say, some people won't like your voice.

I doubt it will happen, but if anyone gives you a hard time about it, the problem is theirs and you should just ignore them - simple!

Be free - spread your wings and fly :)

Thank for making the video, it's something I have done a long time ago, but nice to see this idea again!

nice :)

Your voice sounds fine to me and I understand every word, yes, you have an accent, but everyone does - so what?

The truth:

Some people will love your voice, some people won't care and just be interested in what you have to say, some people won't like your voice.

I doubt it will happen, but if anyone gives you a hard time about it, the problem is theirs and you should just ignore them - simple!

Be free - spread your wings and fly :)

Thank for making the video, it's something I have done a long time ago, but nice to see this idea again!
-- Kel_

I really appreciate what you say on your comment:)

I don't know how to say my heart in English haha, because I am really good at Korean and I have thousands of thanks in my mind in Korean.
I really appreciate your comment, you make me I can believe the world is still warm and full of love.
Thanks

You're appreciation makes me even happier :)))

We are all one!!!

Wish I could be in Korea right now!!

UK is a disaster zone :(