Me and my partner will be broadcasting a live performance 9PM CEST (2PM CDT). Just eurorack, a mixer and two plonkers.

Hi Sislte,

So pity that I missed the live version! Sounds, like you guys had a lot of fun. I like that deep bass sound, how did you do that?

Towards the end, you were doing something there, I saw you doing it ;-) But that sounded like a lot of fun and totally reminded me of the "Sound of Noise" (on purpose?) that I assume you know about, funny mini-movie and funny music too!

Hopefully next time you let us now a bit earlier upfront so we wouldn't miss it? :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing it and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

So pity that I missed the live version!

Thanks for listening! This was fun so there will be more sets and second chances.

I like that deep bass sound, how did you do that?

All the deep bass in this set comes from SSF Entity Bass Drum. Great module!

Towards the end, you were doing something there, I saw you doing it ;-) But that sounded like a lot of fun and totally reminded me of the "Sound of Noise" (on purpose?) that I assume you know about, funny mini-movie and funny music too!

Yep, I know it! Swedish, like myself. We didn’t have it in mind though. We’re not that clever.