this user has left ModularGrid

Palette build number three. I feel pretty good about this? Shakespeare and farkas gave me some guidance. I have connectivity and power for KeyStep or SQ1. PNW and Zadar are powerhouses that take this thing to the next level. What do you think?

This one looks much better for a small build.
Have fun and good luck!

Upped the game on this slightly...
ModularGrid Rack
I scrunched the Plaits down in size by using Codex Modulex's 8 hp clone instead of the fullsized Mutable version. This then opened up four more hp...leading to adding the Nin expander for the Zadar and the extra hp for dropping in an Intellijel uVCF. Reordered the workflow, also...modulation left, voicing right, and this led to flipping the Quadratt and MIDI interface. It was SO close, I just thought a couple more tweaks could make it ready for a physical build.

Some good choices here for a microbuild, too...the uBermuda is a rather wacky little VCO, should add some strangeness to the Plaits palette, especially in tandem with the Tiptop folder.

this user has left ModularGrid

I could go with this. I wasn’t married to the full-size Plaits so getting the Nin and uVCF in there is cool. I appreciate the help! I have a uBermuda on the way so it’s starting to get real.

Yup, this looks like loads of fun.