Hey, I have 4hp left on my small modular rack and debating what should I get to fill that space.
The case is the NiftyCase that has midi in/thru with 2 channels of cv and gate output, mod , clock and 2 output jacks built in.
I'm not looking for another oscillator though, as I'm using the booster stage to hook in other synths.
Also I'm using midi out from my keystep/computer for playability/sequencer stuff.

Here's what I got so far:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/image/1070226.jpg

Any recs?
Thanks!

I recommend getting a Disting mk4. It gives you a lot of options for how to use it in a patch, so you can get a lot of mileage out of it.

I recommend getting a Disting mk4. It gives you a lot of options for how to use it in a patch, so you can get a lot of mileage out of it.

-- libertytoast

+1

I finally broke down a picked up a Disting Mk4 after initially writing it off as too menu-divey. It's a very valuable tool, but not much fun to use. I would definitely recommend it for your remaining 4hp due to the huge amount of utility it offers. Just know that you will be referring to the manual... a lot.

I finally broke down a picked up a Disting Mk4 after initially writing it off as too menu-divey. It's a very valuable tool, but not much fun to use. I would definitely recommend it for your remaining 4hp due to the huge amount of utility it offers. Just know that you will be referring to the manual... a lot.
-- farkas

Yea I'm a little hesitant about the menu-diving style of the mk4.. I tend to enjoy "simpler" gear that is more plug-and-play

What about an FX Aid (hard to find though) or in the opposite direction an OCHD?

+1 to OCHD, if you aren't interested in Disting due to the menu diving.