this user has left ModularGrid

Had fun modulating cursus today with Quadrax such a deep and powerful function module on par with Maths:

Hi Sacguy71,

He, he, either you got a clocking issue or you "stretched" your jam from 2 into 3 minutes ;-)

Just teasing you, great jam, it's always nice to see you at work, particularly for me because you have quite a few modules of which I only can dream of :-)

Nice and thanks a lot for sharing this, kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks yeah it ran longer than 2 minutes! Loving Quadrax it can run like a function generator, envelope generator, LFOs or like a trigger sequencer even. Quite powerful on par with Maths. You can even route CV across the four envelope cycles. In many ways, it reminds me of a combination of Malekko Varigate 4+ and Malekko Quad Envelope modules in one module since I have these modules as well for comparison. The Quadrax expander is a game changer that lets you add an additional 4 channels for modulation based on the end of rise and end of cycle values in the configuration. Infinite pattern patches! It is very Buchla-esque similar to the Buchla 281 function generator. It is fun- I love Serge and Buchla west coast stuff but cannot afford 20k for a full Serge setup or 50k for Buchla full setup so this gets me in the ballpark for way less cash.