this user has left ModularGrid

Came up with fun techno jam this evening after burning out on drone patches.

I really love the Noise Engineering BIA module and want 2-3 more similar type percussion and bass modules. Perhaps Plonk, Fracture, Chimera, Plaits and Erica Synths Bassline? That would let me do full on techno/ambience sets without needing to rely on my two Elektron boxes.

Hi Sacguy71,

Great jam! If you and other members continue like this I will be soon a Techno fan ;-)

Plaits is a nice module, I am very happy with it and it can do from semi-normal sounds to the more less common but interesting sounds, up to the user "where the sound should go". Do you have already a Marbles (Mutable Instruments) module? Perhaps that would be a nice addition to your setup? For me Marbles is on my wish list.

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

It is fun creating techno on modular systems. More hard hitting and cutting than regular synthesizers for sure. I don't have the Mutable Instruments Marbles module but I've used it with VCV Rack. It is on my wish list as I'd love to build a Mutable Instruments/Intellijel modular system with so many great modules from both companies. Perhaps after I get a much larger new case.