Hi,

I have found out today that I have one "Thumb down" which is weird since I have no idea where it comes from and all my trades were ok. No complaints. While there is information that places positive feedback, why there is no information that places a negative one? This feels real, not ok since I have no idea what happened.

Interesting. Maybe you got a negative rating by a user that has since deleted their account (I think this should be seen as a bug). Or maybe ghosts hate you.

Interesting. Maybe you got a negative rating by a user that has since deleted their account (I think this should be seen as a bug). Or maybe ghosts hate you.
-- senor-bling

Well, its very weird since i don`t recall having issue with anyone. Can this be somehow checked?

Try asking one of the moderators, I'd say. The accidental/nonsensical downvote seems to happen every now and then if you check the forum. Guess this rating system needs a few more iterations to get right.

Sorry, did not see the thread. Someone voted you down but deleted his account. I have delete the downvote.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net