Awesome...awesome piece of music coming out of this brain (the girl!) and this machine (the rack!).
Thank you for that...
Really!

Thank you :) Check one more video with that case:

There will be soon a proper video teardown of it before I will redo it fully :)
Julia

Already checked! Hehe...!

Thank you :) Check one more video with that case:

There will be soon a proper video teardown of it before I will redo it fully :)
Julia
-- juliabondar

Hi Julia, do you power your whole rack with 2 shuttle controls?
According to the specs sheet, the power consumption on your rack is more then double the "1.000 mA +12V, 700 mA -12V, 1.000 mA +5V" (PSU supplied by 1 shuttle control)...

Hi Julia, do you power your whole rack with 2 shuttle controls?
According to the specs sheet, the power consumption on your rack is more then double the "1.000 mA +12V, 700 mA -12V, 1.000 mA +5V" (PSU supplied by 1 shuttle control)...
-- dmnk

Hi!
I see it is almost on the limit, but it works. also it powers the BSP by USB.
I use GST90A12-P1M Meanwell 6.67A DC adapter which gives strong +12V part.

Hi Julia,

I must have overlooked this post, some great tracks you got there, wow! :-) I like the especially first one and that lengthy frozen-reverb at the end, fantastic :-D Nice long tracks, I wouldn't mind if they were even longer.

The usage of amazing and interesting sounds, is superb. Are you planning any concert tour through Europe after Covid? If yes, I hope you don't forget to stop by in Germany ;-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Julia,

I must have overlooked this post, some great tracks you got there, wow! :-) I like the especially first one and that lengthy frozen-reverb at the end, fantastic :-D Nice long tracks, I wouldn't mind if they were even longer.

The usage of amazing and interesting sounds, is superb. Are you planning any concert tour through Europe after Covid? If yes, I hope you don't forget to stop by in Germany ;-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield Modular.
-- GarfieldModular

Thank you for the kind words Mr. Garfield :) I have a local booking for upcoming November so far, but let's see how it goes. Of course Germany needs a separate tour!

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads