It does what it does.. the module is relatively cheap cos I never really had much additional dev work with it.
While a (Pitch-)CV/GATE mode would be possible: I'd need to develop a way for customers to calibrate their modules themselves.
That takes time and I rather work on other projects. Doesn't mean it will never happen.

Yes it does.

I was in favour of the "row" design too. I thought it would represent the signal flow better but I was convinced by the good folks on Muffwiggler to take the other route.
No critique or so, I was just saying that I have heard those request too.

when I designed the Schleußig module, I asked people (muffwiggler) what they think about my prototype (which looked a lot like this) and the suggestions I received went into the final layout I have now: connectors on top, buttons below.
I am happy I asked before bringing it into the market

being a digital snare w/o much to it I suppose there will be no stand alone clone. you should look into a TTA One and a good sample

@damir501 .. second time I bought from him. Excellent communication, fast shipment. Thanks!

Hi ..
it seems the reseller choice on the side of a module is automatic. How can a manufacturer specify exactly those links?

Cheers.

[sorry about the multiple threads.. the search function was still active and I couldn't see my thread]

@damir501

A very good seller, thanks!

I second that and also like to add that rotating in 90° steps would indeed be awesome. I have a rack with 4HP modules mounted sideways in an additional 1RU row.

How the F do I preorder one?

Good call on the price gents!

1010 MX4 (IN/THRU)

Soulsby AT-ARP (In)

Hi all,

We make a MIDI-Thru module for eurorack that helps with the 3.5mm stereo jack non-standard for MIDI.
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/other-unknown-wk3-midi-thru

So I'd like to compile a list of modules that are using this:
- ALM Pamela's New Workout /w expander (Out)
- MFB Nanosynth Pro (In)
- MFB SEQ-1 Pro (In)
- Erica Synths Drum Sequencer (In)
- SDS WifiMidi (Out)
- Five12 Vector (I/O)
- SSF Bantam (In)

Also
- Make Noise 0-Coast (In)

Non-Modular hardware being:
- Korg Electribe 2/Sampler (I/O)
- Korg SQ-1 (Out)
- Arturia Beatstep (Out) & BS Pro (I/O)
- Novation Launchpad Pro (I/O)
- Novation Circuit (I/O)
- Novation Circuit Mono Station (I/O & Thru)

Obviously, there is more. Please help me to find all ..

Thread: Marketplace

Hi,

Could you please advice sellers to name the location a little more detailed. Maybe in the default classified description text as a default header (like condition and shipping).
There is still a difference for me to buy from Paris vs. Hamburg, price & time etc.
It is cool to know in advance, maybe even saves a message.

Also:
The good traders thread is well intended but do you really expect people to go thru all the posts to find the one guy?
If you are serious about that, you need a feedback form on each member profile and a way to determine if a member is a allowed to review the other. Maybe if you add a field for buyers name when the seller clicks the "sold" button?

Thanks for this awesome website!

Kay