If you click the "show more" in the Product Features of the product page, you'll see a url (not even a properly working hyperlink) to the Plaits github repo, but that's it. I bet their lawyers said that was sufficient, but that's disgusting as far as I'm concerned.
-- benirose

The second bullet point under Product Features at the top of the page directly credits "Mutable Instruments Plaits sound engines". Don't be a hypocritical cork sniffer here. This thing isn't even out yet, and has 73 one-star reviews. Yet the Antumbra Plaits clone, which doesn't even try to add any additional firmware, has a 4.52 rating. Absurd. People are so blinded by their Behringer hate that they're ignoring more severe slights against MI by dozens of other manufacturers. But they don't care, because they get a micro Plaits and can continue to say they don't use any Behringer gear. Lol these people don't give a d*mn about open source integrity.

I've tried to add a picture for the Dunlop XL Volume pedal, but the pic I added doesn't show up. If you go to the page for the pedal, my picture is there. A nice, decent rez photo of an actual XL (can confirm; I actually own one). But when you add the pedal on a MG board, that picture does not show up; instead it's a very blurry, upside down version of a different Dunlop volume pedal.

Did the picture I uploaded need to be reviewed or something? Or is this a bug?

It looks like the transfer went well! I do have one hiccup to report; may or may not be related. I've been using the Pedal section as much as the Eurorack lately but I can't seem to create new pedalboards now. Once I enter the specs and click "Save", I get the message "An internal error has occured".

No doubt you'll get it sorted, just wanted to let you know! Keep up the great work!