been using it for a while and like it. problem is its sync. only way to sync is via usb c from computer. if used standalone/dawless the tempo setting is hidden in menu under start/stop button via press and hold, which sux extremely. also 8 outs only is painfull along its huge array of functions > 8x cv/gate/funtion sequencing +++. it could easyly use 16 or more outs, especially if used as master cloc ...

Best filter i ever had was the Blue Lantern Asteroid, awesome madness and very versatile. Stupidly sold it though. Currently i use the Blue Lantern Hermippe, its quite boring, similar to the Make Noise MMG, but it has the deepest wide ranging bass when resonating. Just got the Schlappi 100 Grit and love its dirty glitch and distortion.

regarding dark mode, changing the blue of links could be nice ...

boombipbass -- Larry Van Doorn, shufflephunk@hotmail.com -- is a fraud! I have a similar experience, only I paid for a module which he shipped to me broken and unusable (and with unoriginal knobs, and without power cable -- he advertised it as "As new"). When I messaged him the module was broken, he said "I dont accept returns" and has not answered messages since. A total asshole.
-- markylorenzen

damn, i found this post to late :(. Larry Van Doorn, shufflephunk@hotmail.com , @larrydekat aka @boombipbass sold me a future retro trax and Send me Nothing but some dead tracking a few weeks ago. all requests for my module, tracking or a solution have been ignored for weeks now...
@larrydekat still has the future retro module up for offer among others.

Thanks for the info! yeah, thonk has only davies, rogans and so on. i'm looking mostly for 6mm d-shape, like these: https://www.electro-smith.com/parts/noise-engineering-knob , but in europe.
i didn't know about banzai, their stuff looks great and is giving me new ideas :)

Hi there,
does anybody know a shop where to get Noise Engineering Knobs in Europe?
Only Shop i found was 'Electro Smith' overseas ...
thanks+cheers, george

i have been buying a few modules on the marketplace recently from these nice fellow wigglers: @dillerfrans , @Zucker , @Tito , @talkboxert , @dork173 , @vingtdieux , @racooniac , @ulleks , @moody , @Zbigniew . thanks + thumbs up.

yes please!!!
having british pond offers when filtering the marketplace for eu only posts has been irritating...
cheers!

nice, thanks a lot! follow up question: is there a hack to convert the xor into a mix 1+2 out?

where can i get the black panel for my moons?

recently bought a few modules from great and awesome fellow wigglers here on modulargrid:
@El_Miguel
@mindmachines33
@qleonetti
@Delabelle
@Jinx
@mac6mal
@phineas
@theartstrip
@tans
thanks!

had a great trade with @zvuku!

i bought some modules from great and awesome sellers @tagomago and @jandybala and @mopoco !!! thanx+cheers.

looks nice, you might wanna add another oscillator and maybe a second filter...

orfium.com is advertising heavily. haven't tried it though...

mu peaks or ripples or best both by killing the pittsburgh mixer

great and awesome sellers: @He_lium and @moriyama !!
be carefull with @davidauthior sold me broken module.

it would be nice to have it the other way around. for connecting condenser mic to euro.

its been great, looking forward to superbooth17!

Thread: Marketplace

it might be a good idea to clean out older offers. every time i contacted a seller for a module ad thats older than 2 month, they either never replied or told me that its been sold long time.
those who don't sell their stuff within 2 month can relist and rethink their pricing.

well, you need a case with power distribution like this: http://www.schneidersladen.de/de/doepfer-mini-case-roh-raw-32te.html.
and probably a modulation source plus some kind of audio source...

you might wann check dis one out:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/mengqimusic-voltage-memory
i guess most people use external cv sequencers like arturia beatstep, doepfer maq16/dark time, korg sq1, ...
my personal favorite is futureretro orb

unicorn i guess

@mexicane sells good stuff and ships pretty fast

@tankprofane: i had a closer look at the Gabotronics xProtolab scope and think it might be possible to hack it for 4 logic ins and 4 logic outs. adding divider/multiplier functions there would be awesome!
could you do that??

just posted a 1HP, 1U filler panel. i think i will throw one in with the trace logic 1234 in case people only want 4 logic inputs. thanks for pointing me down that path!
-- tankprofane

nice! 1u1hp want :)

yeah, 4logic inputs will be enough for me. that'll make 19hp with the scope. there is nothing in the 1u tile world that'll even things out...

damn, why 5hp now?

i see , 12345678 will be 10hp, but still....

nice setup :)
for dreamy drones all you need is math+shapshifter and maybe some reverb.

why isn't make noise selling the cv bus without their system?

@bj_gzp sells and ships nice and fast

• futureretro orb
  • flame echometer

+ chimera bc16

total satisfaction

gonna install da bees tonight and wish there was a bees-faceplate if its as good as it sounds.

It doesn't require a different faceplate. All the physical inputs, outputs and controls are the same as the official Braids firmware.

-- Bennelong.Bicyclist

yeah sure, but da bees looks and sounds better

haven't had time to install just yet, but da bees seem to take care of the all issues i have with my old braids and more.
better envelope/lfo(those original curves suck), open cv routing destinations and the meta sequencer will make me keep the thing.
gonna install da bees tonight and wish there was a bees-faceplate if its as good as it sounds.
glad i put da bees into my virtual rack here before it got deleted

come on guys, let the sheep and bees modules live on the grid. you might wanna put a braids next to your bees ;)

damn this looks nice! gonna try it for sure :)

Thread: Marketplace

nice!! and lots better here than on muffs...

24hp???

nice!

nice!

reorganized for less external gear hooked up. out of the box remains sequencing(orb+ipad) and some noise/drone.

Thread: Current

@adminius, thanx for the hint! i must have overlooked the 2 peaks vids in there. quite a nice kick btw...

hi exper, can't wait :). is there a vid or audio demo off the peaks drumsounds somewhere? cheers,

is peaks out ?

Thread: Låda

Nice setup,

finaly something i'd fully like to get. i have been following your work for years. great stuff! i have planned a little expansion/controller box with it: ModularGrid Rack

when is it gonna be available?

cheers!