I just received mine. The folks at TakTakTak were very attentative with my order and sent me personal emails when it was shipped and even when it sat waiting at the post office for me to pick it up.

The module is super rad! Very underrated. The "velocity" sensitive trigger input is very cool and the variety of sounds is quite amazing for the price.

Would recommend. I may have to get another..

Thread: Bug Report

I've been experiencing a couple of bugs. I'll go into detail.

Firstly, on this latest rack of mine, any new module I add gets placed directly over another module in the top row. While this isn't a big deal, I was sure the intended functionality was to have the module placed in the first available (large enough) slot. See the screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/Zu6AHPT

Secondly, occasionally I click on a modules's info button instead of the add (+) button. I use a track pad on my laptop and I'm kinda clumsy. Often times when I press back to go back to my rack the rack itself is not how I left it. It's often in some other, earlier configuration from the same rack. I would suggest some sort of save feature. Even if I could manually save the configuration to ensure it stays as it is. I think this would reduce frustrations.

Thirdly, no big deal, I notice that the size (HP) of modules aren't listed on their individual info page.

I love modular grid! I couldn't do without it. I love how it helps me arrange things before I commit to moving it all around.

Thanks a bunch!

-Jordan