+1 for klavis twin waves and a woggle bug V1 would be nice also

also maths doesn't play well with passive modules like the meng-qi dplpg
and for up to a grand you could get a lot more bang for buck with simpler modules and it would be better to learn from

a check box to delete multiple message would nice to tidy up the inbox outbox

Thanks to the following members for buying my stuff @regularfish @brhmh @Jinx @Maffez all pain free transactions

use the S&H on the cv in on the LPG or VCO

those links didnt work
look for raul's world of synth and divkid on youtube a good resource to learn from

no worries
check out this youtube chanel lots of vids to learn from

and great demos on this one

hi i dont have the toolbox but just had a look at it,all you need to do is clock the h input i.e feed it a square wave

Thread: Marketplace

happy to report the selling 3 modules,one of which got to its new owner today and the other 2 are on their way to a new master in norway.
i'm very pleased with how this is working out

also,a way to put up images unless you can already do that
-- MarsFace

No image uploads, but you should be able to embed images and videos via the markdown syntax.

-- modulargrid

ok thanks,was going to link a fly by vid of modules I've put up for sale.
(BSOD says my hard drives on the way out so don't want to mess with individual pic at the moment in case laptop goes down)

great idea nice to see this happen
i would become a unicorn member for better selling/buying purposes
i agree a feedback score and verification of some kind of who you are and who your selling to
also,a way to put up images unless you can already do that
but all in all you done a good thing here

I started by building a basic synth voice e.g vco vcf vca env lfo,and expanded from that.
You have no way to sequence notes with what you just posted,consider a midi to cv and maybe switch out the trigger riot for a z8000 or a René.
Also what blender said an output is needed and what exper said still too many triggers
Build up a basic system slowly and get a feel for how things work together and avoid disappointment
If you have an iPad try zMors modular app it may help and doesn't cost the earth (like what you have planned)

nice