This is wrong again

This is wrong

Lol you just added a duplicate of the module itself instead of adding one on the marketplace mate.

Please delete.

Anyone knows where I can find one of these in Europe?

Is there any good demo of this?!

What I meant is how are you going to monitor your synth? Headphones/Speakers?
You might want to look into something like Intellijel's μJack or other similar products ;)

The questions as always is what do you want to do with it?

Also Elements is taking almost half of your rig. Have you seen MI's Rings? You might be happy with that and use the free space for other things.

How are you getting the sound out of your rack?!

Thread: I am jinxed.

In the last two weeks 3 out of 4 modules I received needed to go back for repair.
All three for minor issues, and both the manufacturers offered refunds for the shipments and free repairs which is nice, but why isn't there a quality control step in their chain of work?
I understand that this companies aren't corporates like Roland or Korg, but because of this they sell less units and controlling them should be easier to manage.
I just don't get it... I'm so mad.

I second that!
It really adds lots to the already wonderful capabilities of Warps without losing the main functionalities.
A win win!

Well if you have few HP and you want lot's of synthesis possibilities I'd suggest Braids hands down. It also comes with some basic Drum possibilities as well. Warps has a lot of options especially with the new Parasite :)
With Peaks and Maths you seem covered with envelopes to me. Why do you want a PEG?

Thread: Marketplace

I don't know why as a matter of fact. I ALWAYS sell my modules at 30% less of what I paid them ;)

The region filter seems a nice idea!

Thread: Marketplace

Sellers please stop bumping your entries to make them float unless you change the price in your ad.
The reason nobody buys is most likely because you are selling them at 5% less then the retail price not because they sink to the bottom of the list.

Actually can we block this unless the price is updated?

Sorry for the rant :P

Peaks? U get either or:
2ADSR
2AD
2LFO
808 BD&SD
Delay.

For the HP is pretty unbeatable. The only possible downside is the lack of CV inputs for the knobs.

I wonder why so many people have been putting their SMRF (ahahah) on the market :S
I don't own one but it seems lots of fun!

I mailed XAOC a couple of weeks ago, they said they will be start manufacturing them in January, the price is not certain but should be around 450/500 Euros.

A word of warning with the Rene, it malfunctions on some PSUs. I have a Row Power and sometimes its a real pain to use tbh.

Oh God!!!!

Where?? Last time I checked at MI they weren't even sure it was gonna be commercially available.

Thanks for your reply John, I did check the videos and I find the module quite interesting, but my experience tells me that when so many people sell something that much and so quickly something has to be wrong.
I'm glad you love it though, to each its own right? :)
I'd love to try it myself!

Hi guys, I've seen a lot of these modules on the marketplace and I'm starting to think there is a reason why lots of people are getting rid of it, but it seem to me like an interesting module.
Can any owner or ex owner give me any thoughts about it?

Cheers

Anybody?

Hi I'm experiencing a weird tension when touching the metallic plates of my modules.
I'm using a 4MS Row Power btw.

Is anybody else experiencing that?

Cheers,

T

YES!!! Brilliant, thanks solitude!

Hello, I'm looking for a controller module that stores and plays back CV. Like DAW automation lane that records its knobs movements and output them to control other modules. I guess a knob sequencer type of thing.
Is there anything like that around?

Damn, that (reversed) is one of the coolest features, hopefully its fixed now...

Oh good I hope the Ritcher one is fine then, I just ordered one...

I saw many users selling this module lately. Why is that?!

Is it me or many users here are selling used modules at a higher price than stores?

Ah nevermind, as much as it would be cool to have there is nothing I would take out!

After lotsa emails with manufacturers the 4MS PSU seems to be a much less head scratching way to go.

I'm having the classic pre-order panic doubt: say I was to swap the Pressure Points with a Rene' which modules would become redundant (if any) to allow me to fit it in the case?

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks for baring with me until the end! :)

Thanks both of you guys!

London Modular no longer ships cases with MN PSU units, they ship it with what you desire.
I guess I'll ask Intellijel!

Exper I need your help once again!
As I'm about to order everything I want to make sure that, at least in your opinion, a TPS80W Triple Power Supply – TYPE B will work with an Eastwick Aero Black case. I asked London Modular but they won't make a statement about it since you need to screw the PSU on the case and they don't do it.
Also, will I need anything else like internal cables or power adapters of any sort that don't come with the PSU or the modules?

Cheers!

Alright this is something I need to investigate myself too because I'll be using it solely to record its output and use it for post production. What is to your knowledge an ultra quiet one if not the Intellijel we spoke about?

Mmmmm not a fan of bulkiness... Something like this will do right?
"TPS80W Triple Power Supply – TYPE B"

See I knew I should have asked. That's what I was going for since most of my modules will be MN. Good to know, thanks exper!

Ha! I though the case came with the PSU. Anybody has any suggestion regarding to that?

Yes to me it didn't make sense that there were two type of logic. As I'm now used to the way kyma modules work, where you can connect anything to anything no matter what.

Thanks both of ya for making it more clear! ;)

Looks like a good deal. Simple and generous!

Thanks for all your help and suggestions exper! I'm sure there will be follow ups in the future ;)

Ha I though the Wogglebug could generate Noise as in audio noise as well. I guess I'm wrong then. I'm used to Kyma where noise is noise.

I know I saw you are a big Intellijel fan ;)

Oh good heads up. Makes perfect sense. Replaced!
Regarding logic do you mean something like Plog?

Oh man! I'm so sold on the Goike. There shouldn't be any power issues right? I'm in the Uk at the moment.
As for the comparator the Disting has one and math should cover logic. Some switches would be nice for sure.

I've added a Clock divider and an Audio Input/Pre I really felt in the need for.
ModularGrid Rack

Solitude thanks for replying!
With this setup I thought the Echophon could be a good choice, it reminds me a lot SoundToys's Crystallizer which I'm really fond of. Along with that sits the Jomox unit which packs an open feedback structure with some more fun features.
I tried to limit myself to only start with that much hp available. Of course a Brains and a Seq would be nice, but maybe in the future perhaps. I though PPs could be used as a mini 4 steps sequencer, am I wrong?

Thanks for you feedback exper!
I was under the impression that the Wogglebug would generate clock, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
Great tip on the Hubs I did not know about those, I'll get one or two along with the stackcables.
Regarding the 104hp could you point me out some? I was set with the PM Cell 90 because they seemed good for width and price tag.
Also, what utilities were you thinking about?

Anybody? :)

Cheers

Hi everyone!

As I'm about to enter the modular world I'd like some serious feedback on a rack I believe should fit my needs, but since I only used non-modular synths and digital ones I'd really like some input here.

I need this to be an all in one stand alone sound design workspace. Mostly for non musical purposes.
It has to be extremely flexible and with a lot of modulation at disposal (thats the reason for the 2 Maths). I don't feel the need for a sequencer and if I really will need one I'll use the Midi in. And yes I'm a delay lover.

Please feel free to suggest any change or point out inconsistencies!

ModularGrid Rack