What I'd like to see most is a button above (info) when you hover over a module which is 'manual'. It links to all manuals. This would be a massive time saver as I could just go to my setup and instantly find the manual rather than having to search.

Hi there. A module I've been interested in for a while I've just noticed is being discontinued and the remaining stock is being sold off. I noticed this completely by chance. So will have to buy one now.

This happened to me once before. Again, I noticed by chance and managed to order before it sold out.

So far I've been lucky but I'd hate a module to be discontinued and then not be able to find it ever, or have to buy for a massively marked up price.

Note: the module in question does not come up yet as discontinued on modulargrid.net.

So my request of a feature is to have better communication with the module companies and an easy way for them to let you know which modules are being discontinued so the site can be updated asap. And a notification option so if anything in my rack is becoming discontinued I get notified via email.

Thanks

Thanks to @Slight79 @damir501 @nicdro who I bought Mutant Hot Glue, Mutant Bassdrum and Mutant Hihats from, respectively. All sent with tracking and arrived in good order.