not sure, but i believe your request is actually implemented in the current rack browser already.
if you look at the top-right there's a collection of tabs, one of which reads "Panel Selector On/Off". if activated, you can browse all available panel versions for that one module (when hovering your mouse over the desired module) and settle for the one you like most (or the one you're having) by clicking on the arrows. at least that's what i always do.
if a specific panel version is missing for the module in question you could just add another picture yourself to this single master entry and that way the database is not getting clogged up forever with countless versions of one and the same module.
just give it a try and see how it works for you;).....

seeing this new version now leaves me a little disappointed. not sure any more if it is the mixer which would suit my requirements best. what happened to the old deign? there's only four channels now; on a larger footprint.........ummm.....

thanks for your comment. i see your point but in my mind we are talking about two distinctively different things here: one is, as you mentioned, the "wishlist". the dream rack. the plans for years to come. modules i would never be able to afford. racks i couldn't fit into my living space. just tinkering about with new visions. trying the unimaginable. thinking out loud. and so on....

whereas my feature request above has a slightly different view on the subject: a rack which is nearly complete (in this case 98hp on 15u plus 2x 42hp on 12u) and has only some 8 modules missing which are most likely to be purchased in the nearer future and which are also most likely to be the ones desired.

in such a case it doesn't seem to make too much sense (in my world at least) to create multiple racks which then feature only the missing modules.
what i actually envisioned to achieve with this request is a better visibility of the modules which i still need to purchase amongst the existing ones. just to be able to better contemplate over which one is the next one.........and to keep things realistic in a way........

hi there,
maybe this is really sad but i just woke up with this thought about a modulargrid feature which i would like share here: there a hell of a lot hypothetical racks being created here. i am also filling existing but empty rack space in my planner with desired but not yet purchased modules as well. so here goes my suggestion:

would it be possible to consider a button on every module, maybe just below the info and delete buttons, to select if the specific module in my rack does actually physically exist in my proper rack or not. one way of visually solving this could be that once the button is enabled or disabled the module in my grid turns more opaque or, respectively, is displayed in all its glory.

this just crossed my mind because the bigger rack i'm owning has many more modules which i physically own than not. but sometimes, when i would like to acquire a new addition with a little spare money i have to think which one is the one which will actually make it into the rack then. being able to visually distinguish between the ones i'm using and the ones i still need to purchase would make this process of thinking and deciding a little easier.
plus, all those dreamy fantasy racks would turn a little more realistic as well.

what do you think? is that request feasible?

thank you for all your efforts.

thanks everyone. much appreciated. and yielding some unknown results. great stuff. anyone else with some other ideas? just to see if there's anything else out there? cheers....

awww. thanks for your reply. greatly appreciated. unfortunately this is not what i meant. i would like to have one sharing solution for all of my sounds instead of a number of different accounts cluttered all over the web. i love the idea of free sound and i might contribute to their database in the future but then as a separate entity. for now i feel there is an abundance of sounds everywhere on the net so, there's no need for me to push my stuff as well. i'd prefer an option for private sharing so that i could share more selectively (depending on the quality and intention). maybe i need to phrase this question more simple. what platforms are you and anyone else reading this using for sharing your sounds?

hi there, this might seem a little off-topic but it spooks my mind for quite some time now. i'm using soundcloud and have a bandcamp account to showcase some of my output. however, i do also use a number of fieldrecordings in my sounds and to share with likeminded people but this is what makes me feel i am hitting the limits. i do not want to have all my raw fieldrecordings clutter my profiles as they are very specific and not really relevant to most people out there. nonetheless i would love to be able to make them available to selected folks for easy streaming and downloading. one option to do this would be sharing private tracks on soundcloud. another using wordpress. i'm not happy with either solution though. soundcloud is far to sequential in the way it lets me display and arrange those files with no options for folders or site sections. whereas wordpress is cumbersome to download and display as well as having the limitations of not letting me make available privately shared folder systems. is there anybody out there who is using alternative platforms to achieve exactly that? or are these just unresolvable pipe dreams?

Thread: J3RK Fad3r

this module is already listed in the database. follow this link https://www.modulargrid.net/e/j3rk-fadex to add it to your rack or simply search for "FADEX" in the "module name" field of the "module finder" section of your personal rack......you'll see it popping up there......cheers

Thread: J3RK Fad3r

please note: this is a duplicate posting. original version can be found here: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/j3rk-fadex

also, this module's name is original title is FADEX as it can be found here: http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56338

happy new year everyone!

just try to contact the manufacturer directly via his webiste http://bluelanternmodules.com (or perhaps find him on facebook). i just acquired some modules from him exactly that way and he seems to be a decent enough person to deal with. good luck........

no issues here. and i use both, row power 30 and row power 40........