Perfect module, smooth transaction with @fredbo65.
Thanks a lot!

May I also recommend
@porphyrion
@demutant
@JoeLee
Great to deal with, thank you!

Thanks a lot for your kind words, @Yochwired
Smooth, seamless deal indeed, fast payment, very good communication!
Fully recommended!

Over the last two years I bought from / sold to the following fellow wigglers:

@zfrucht, @ping_panic, @lnr, @tos, @Kaneda87, @yghartsyrt, @wiggler55550, @vldrmr, @datasheet, @clusterbuster, @JensPaldam (thanks for your kind words), @ucture, @Nomodulus, @Supervillain, @Datasette, @ranzen, @jahbo, @sromanel, @themachinesoul, @tagomago, @mexican, @uvozno, @marcelpagnol3, @Gabane, @box78, @airfrankenstein, @penrose_riots, @grndggnl, @mode_analogue, @Asmorod, @freespace, @happyham, @acik, @monokompatibel, @vjunker, @paul__, @lowslab@hotmail.com (special mention for outstanding after sales service ;-)

All smooth, seamless transactions. Friendly, patient and helpful communication, fast shipping, reliable folks.
I am pleased to recommend each and everyone of them!

Actually the only really unpleasant experience I've had here on modulargrid was with @kires, who sold me a broken optodist. Since he refused to take it back, I got it repaired by a local technician who fixed several cold solder joints and attested very poor soldering overall (this guy knows his job, he's been working for the likes of Kraftwerk). I submitted the bill to @kires asking if he would accept to at least participate in the costs. In response he treated me a fraudster trying to wangle rebates out of him.
Not recommended!