Hey modulargrid,

I just soldered a TEX MIX Stereo and Master Section (only the through hole parts, the rest came already mounted on the pcb). Now I am trying to troubleshoot my build. Had someone having this module noticed that the On/Off/Cue switches do not fully close? I'm getting a bit of signal on the left side.

I haven't further inspected this yet but my understanding would be that something is transmitting over the ground? So maybe a short between legs or is it rather something that is not well grounded?

happy to hear from anyone
thank you
alex

Mine is in storage at the moment or I'd check for you

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thank you for considering that @JimHowell1970,

I could track back the issues to be somewhere between the cue channel and the headphone jack. When putting everything together one of the hexnuts on the Stereo got stuck and wreaked havoc on the miniswitch and PCB. I'll have some big cleanup to do now first.

No problem - good luck!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities