Modulaire Maritime is known for his splendid euro cases and the few modules he has designed. We recently met and have a few breakfasts outside in the splendid city of Marseilles talking bout modular related stuff and especially the new Tarot, a "Pseudo Paraphonic Waveshaper". I finally got it from him directly and am very very happy with it.
It's a true animator for any waveform, but not only it shapes/folds/animates, it can do a lot from subtile to huge moves.
I did a video bout it (in french with captions) :

I've noticed this module as well...doing a bit of a closeup with it makes me think that this is sort of like the Serge Triple Waveshaper but with WAY more direct control (hand or CV) over what goes on behind the scenes. And a little more besides, such as the octave subdivider. Sheer brilliance!

We talked about the Serge one when we met. At some spots, the Tarot can even "chorus" the harmonics, especially good on leads and stuff like that.

I'm not sure how I overlooked this module and thread, but I'm going to strongly consider picking up a Tarot. Very cool.

I just have made an indstrial sound design using the Tarot, here :

-ADR- Really nice video demonstrations, all the info very clearly presented and explicated. I also just watched another demo on your channel and the same can be said for that as well. Thank you for the effort and work putting these together.

All the best