la dfam iría por fuera de la case, en su propia case

el resto falta por organizarlo

uno de los mixer doepfer, podría ser sustituido por pico mix (y así no lo he de sacar de la case tekno, para ponerlo en la case laberinttto)

I am French. I have a deep love for French culture and language.
But I try to translate my posts into English as a courtesy to others.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

-- Sweelinck
Hi, it's Spanish, but well, courtesy also applies to Spanish people...hehe

-- Sweelinck

This user has been using public forums as his personal comment section for about a year, I don't think courtesy or even just interest to contribute to a community has ever been part of that user's strategy on this website and the absence of reactions from other users until now certainly didn't help in teaching them what's what...

--- Voltage control all the things ---

I think what Sweelinck is trying to say is that the majority of users on here use English as the language of communication... even if it's not their 1st language... it's the most used language in the world once you add in 2nd/3rd/4th/etc language speakers...

if you want others to help or discuss things with you then English is the language to use... even if it is just google translated... and pasted after your original Spanish - although I would go for English 1st (as that's what shows up in the topics list)

don't expect any replies in Spanish, but it's not being disrespectful... it's just trying to be more useful to more people...

remember the old Mutable forums... Emilie specifically stated "use English" - even though she was French - why? for this very reason!

if you don't want help or discussion about your racks, then it's easy enough to keep your racks private...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities