A few example of use of the new 1U utility module of Modulaire Maritime :

Just wanted to say thanks for the videos you produce (not just this one), I know I'm far from being the only community member who appreciates the work you put in your content - merci merci !

--- Voltage control all the things ---

A big big THANK YOU, it really is motivating, as most of the social media has more or less make it difficult fpr my content to pop-up ! Thank you a lot :)

I definitely have more thanks to give than to receive, didn't think I could be so inspired to experiment with my crossfader (Befaco Morphader) by a 3 minute video on a 1U module, but here I am, a happy viewer !

--- Voltage control all the things ---

hooo that's nice, my goal is reached :)

Encore une vidéo intéressante et pédagogique.
Je rejoins volontiers les compliments de @toodee. Précédemment, vos descriptions du Klavis Twin Waves Mk2 m’ont permis de mieux appréhender ce super module ; et finalement de l’accueillir dans mon setup en complément d’un autre macro-oscillateur plus renommé, Plaits.
(...’Il faut rendre à César’).

Another interesting and educational video.
I'm happy to add my voice to @toodee's compliments. Previously, your descriptions of the Klavis Twin Waves Mk2 gave me a better understanding of this great module; and finally I decided to include it in my setup as a complement to another more renowned macro-oscillator, Plaits.
(...’Il faut rendre à César’: wink in Gallic language of the famous biblical quote ‘Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's’. Underlying meaning: to give credit where credit is due... ;)

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).