Looking for some input. In short, I have Moog Mother x 2, Korg MS-20Mini and Phenol. Looking to expand into a 6u setup to close the loop. Also have Analog Keys that I'll incorporate for CV/Gate tracks. Thinking about a BS Pro, primarily for TRIG outs to use as a clocking device, but clearly the additional 2 channels of CV/Gates could be handy. Plan to sequence heavily from DAW through MIDI input on YARNS.

Music Style: Globally quite industrial (dance, rock, metal), but love doing ambient as well. Incorporate lots of guitar and bass into the work.

So, here's what I'm looking at right now. Already ordered the following:

Yarns, Braids, Peaks, Veils, Tonestar 2600, ALM S.B.G. (Malekko device shown in place of), Maths, Cinnamon, and Buffered Mult.

Looking to add the following: Shapeshifter OR E350 and Warps.

Is there anything glaringly missing, or suggestions? Processing (Reverb, Effects, etc...) will be pedals and vsts, though not opposed to the idea of some modules for processing audio.

I can use the filters in Mothers and 2600, as well as the Envelopes, LFOs, and VCAs (though there are obvi limitations as they;re normalled). Not sure I need more of these components.

Anyhow. Advice/comments appreciated.

I can't seem to copy/paste my rack jpg here.