Hello,
This is my first rack and probably trying to do too much I'm sure. My interests are ambient, slow evolving type tracks. I would like to have the ability to create some melodic lines and rhythmic possibilities. Things I currently have are the Bastl Quattro Figaro, Bastl Tromsø, Make Noise STO. I do plan to go very slowly and add a piece or two at a time and sit and learn what they can do. Thanks for any advice about what I have here.
alt text

Ok I made some tweaks. What do you guys think? Is this playable?
alt text

i'm sure it is, but i'd wonder why you'd want to waste so much of your rack space on a limited keyboard controller instead of using an external. 1/5 of a rack for a 1 octave keyboard doesn't make sense to me, but then again. neither does maths. it's easier for me to wrap my head around control forge (it's complicated, true, but at least you can SEE what it's doing) and smaller single function modules.

Thanks for the input Bubblefunk. I'm trying to keep everything self contained and not go to an outside the rack source. I liked the idea of having a small controller and sequencer. I do have a small USB keyboard. I guess I could get a USB/MIDI/CV module and use that. I suppose that would free up some rich space for other things.

well... not just that, it'd give you more octaves, and be a heck of a lot easier to play, BUT it's your rack and you know what works for you best. at the very least, i'd think you'd have to lay the rack on its back to handle the keys better, or do a bottom row kick-out. i look at that keyboard, and only one thing comes to mind...

carpo-tunnel syndrome

OK... 2 things...

a lot of missed notes... in part because of carpo-tunnel syndrome. LOL