Bought a module from @gummyboy - great communication, great packaging. Buy with confidence!

I have improved the search function. If you search for a user in this thread only the posts containing the username are shown. The old behaviour showed every post and just highlighted the search term. It's easier now to find out if a user is mentioned.
-- modulargrid

recently bought a few modules from great and awesome fellow wigglers here on modulargrid:
@El_Miguel
@mindmachines33
@qleonetti
@Delabelle
@Jinx
@mac6mal
@phineas
@theartstrip
@tans
thanks!

Had a perfect transaction with @dropthedyle and @damir501, thanks both!

Had excellent buying experience with
@zannielzynga
@pablomateo
@owbotic
@octon
@x2mirko
@ameswalk
@KaOsphere
@mnpzn

I had a good buying experience with @Euxine

Had a perfect transaction with @vendenperros!

Excellent experience with @synthdaddy! Very prompt and engaging fellow who got my packaged shipped to me MUCH faster than I expected!

Smooth transaction with seller @zannielzynga !

black modules does sound better at night

I had nothing but great trades here with:
@AW198
@hallmar
@mindmachines33 (my first sell)
@RTFM
@bots
@Home_Surgery
@synthetictheory
@SLOTH
@Supervillain
@PinPinKula
@mqldng
@batudal
@Endorfinity

These people make me believe in a better humanity possible.

Thank to @KNYST for beeing quik and nice to write with - thumps up for this buy!

Building a sidebox "Virgil" for Dreadbox Nyx and Hades.
I want to build in an Axoloti as a programmable router.
All controled by Roland A-300PRO

@brianemo is good trader, just received three serge modules, everything went pretty nice and quick

@bj_gzp is a very fine dealer, friendly fast and reliable!

@darmklacht is a good dealer, nice communication, really fast and very good packaging as well. Thanks!

@kmusik great communication, great packaging, perfect dealer !!

Just had my very best transaction ever with @clarinet who provided excellent communication, very prompt shipping and great packaging. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat!

A couple of days prior I got a Phonogene from @dropthedyle at a decent cost. What's more, he's a pleasant communicator too! Goodness no doubt, practically disregarded the tough bundling and quick shipment : ) http://www.gurgaoncompanion.com/

Thanks to @gesta for MI Elements. Module came pretty fast and very well packed, without any technical or optical issues. Would recommend to have a deal with @gesta to anyone :)

Thanks to @Doneofzecarpats for the good transaction !!

@bj_gzp super great guy! Totally recommended.

Thanks @somlodavid for the amazing communication and everything connected with a smooth transaction!

perfect transaction... ;-)
and lovely community

got a few modules from @cultureicon . great seller !

@pinpinkula is the man, would totally buy from him again despite living on the other side of the globe. :)

A quick thanks to @arson for selling me a used Disting Mk2. Item is in fine condition and you were good to deal with. Thanks!

In 2017 I bought modules from @laknroll (MI Rings – 2nd hand, personal pick-up), @strat (AM Brain Seed – 2nd hand, shipping) and @PinPinKula (uO_C – new build, shipping). I'd like to thank and can highly recommend all of them: perfect quality of the modules, fast shipping/pick-up and enjoyable conversation.

Sold a 4MS Delay to @Wiles he paid right away, no issues, and was very patient when I misspelled my paypal address (fail lol!) Recommended.

@rklem ; credible buyer, good transaction!

Bought a Clouds module from @KLAASKLAR.
Smooth Transaction!

I sold to @rklem, good buyer all went smoothly!

bought from @0netwo0netwo & as always it was a smooth and successful transaction! :)

Purchased an A-156 from @knart - nice and easy, recommended seller!

Bought a Bubblesounds uLFO from @mexicane. The man is smooth, communicative, reliable, and his module was in pristine shape. Thanks B ;)

audiosphynx is a trustworthy seller from Amsterdam

bj_gzp is a great seller, modul was nicely safe packed and mint condition,
would buy anytime again with pleasure : )

I just had a very pleasant experience buying from @pixfoil. Very recommended!

Just bought a uO_C from @PinPinKula

Comunication:
PinPinKula was always very quick to reply, and was very helpful.

Shipping:
After the payment went through, i received the tracking information for the package.
The module came very very well packed, i have never received a module this well packed before (either from marketplace or shop purchases). It came nicely packed with lots of protective bubble wrap, and snug inside the box (not too tight and not loose).

Module Quality:
As for the build quality (this is a DIY built by PinPinKula) the module is professional quality build. Never have i seen such a flawless job (human made). I can do some DIY builds and know how much care is needed to build a module by yourself.
I really recommend buying from PinPinKula if you want quality.

If a compactflash card could talk, it would say "yes".

Awesome easy purchase from @louiscv. His PMs made me laugh. Super speedy delivery of a mint Qu-Bit Chord at a great price. Props \0/

@Elephantmat - Thanks for the quick turnaround. Great doing a deal with you!

@audiosphynx - Thanx for quick delivery and fast respons to my questions.

Bought an uClouds from @PinPinKula. Fast shipping, excellently packaged. Always responded really fast to all of my (sometimes stupid) questions with patience and calmness. 10/10 experience, very good.

bought the stg.vca from @taifun. module is in perfect shape , the shipping was very fast.
also very friendly and responsive seller . recommended

Perfect buy with Redukt. Fast shipped and great communication.

Sold Doepfer A-110-2 to @Yochwired, very fast payment and good communication. Recommended buyer!

Bought a beautiful DIY Mutable Instruments Edges from @igorsv - good communication, fast shipping, superb build quality.

Just received my uClouds from @PinPinKula. Everything went smoothly, the module seems very well built and is working perfectly.

I sold a Mutable Rings to @nicola: smooth transaction, nice conversation – highly recommended as a buyer. Thanks!

Perfect transaction with @skogn . Great communication !

Received an µo_C from @PinPinKula : very well built, clean packaging. Had a 3 weeks shipping but probably due to custom checks.

@phineas
great seller: bought the synthesis technology E330 VCO. fast and save shipping, fair price & friendly communication. Highly Recommended!!!