Thanks a bunch @PinPinKula for the µClouds! Good seller, fast delivery (2-3 days) to Germany.

Quick shipping of Basimilus Iteritas bought from @Elephantmat, recommended.

this user has left ModularGrid

Good trade with @Tox.ine
@bobje was the seller, @Tox.ine was the buyer
thanks!

Purchased a Clouds from PinPinKula over a year ago. Quick and transparent transaction, good communication. Clean build, no issues.

Bought a module each from @sceledra @jmason and @mutate last month - good communication & fast shipping with all 3

@brhmh is a good seller :) everything was fast, well packed and as described!

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks to @440adcd for very good packaging and fast shipping!

As can be read in this thread @Drazen is not accepting responsibility for his forgoing of mentioning problems with customs. He also does not react to messages of me requesting a full refund as I really don't feel like paying the customs office for his "mistake" of not mentioning that the Stuff he marks as EU come from outside the EU. As I said: "Full refund" + letting the package bounce from Austria back to Quatar would be totally fine for me but he wont react. I feel like this might be systematical. On the other hand I am sad that Quatar is not part of a customs union and it must be VERY hard to get modules there. But for everybody it would be soo much fairer to be transparent about the situation. @Drazen, if you read this: there is still time (they keep my package until the 10th) to step up and refund either partially or fully.
Sad - this is kind of my first not so good experience out of about 20 transactions on the marketplace...

Thanks @Drazen for the Sub6 mixer. Arrived quickly, and "like new" as described!
-- SpaceCowboy

Unfortunately this guy @Drazen uses unacceptable selling practices.

The case: On all of his offers on marketplace (and there are many of them) he's marked his region as EU.
Having proceed transaction with him, buying a used Make Noise “Rene” for 360€ (shipping incl.),
i was very unpleasantly surprised when realised that according to DHL shipment tracking information
he provided, the true location dispatch was actually from DOHA / QATAR !!

This means that (under the relevant laws of Greece, where I am based) now have to pay an extra fee of 70€
for customs clearance, plus an additional fee of about 50€-100€ (depending on weight, kind, etc.) for “used
electronics" tax, even if the package marked as "gift".

During this misleading info tactic @Drazen obviously applies in order to find a broader list of potential
buyers, than on his true non EU region area, now i should pay no less than about 480€ for a used item while
on my local store (synthesizer.gr) a brand new "Rene" costs 499€!

This is outrageous!

Even though cannot call this strait as a Fraud (as the extra money won't go in "Drazen’s" pocket), however it is
an extremely faulty practice and definitely a real Fraud in terms of buyers wallet.

EU residents Beware of your transactions with "Drazen Saric" :(

CAVEAT EMPTOR!

-- dmgd3ar

I have a similar experience with @Drazen and I had the same feelings but on the other hand you can not list an item in Marketplace located Middle East or Central Asia ( Is this a technical limitation ? @modulargrid ). It would be adequate if @Drazen would have indicated in his Description

-- cereyanlimusiki

I feel sorry if this is how you feel. I have never ever tried to hide the location of my modules for sale, if only you would have asked.
If someone just asks for PayPal address and transfers money without making any inquiries apart from "rack rash" then I don't see any problems. I have been honest to all my buyers about the location of my modules and their condition. It is listed as EU as I do live in EU, but as someone who lives from music recording and production I do move a lot and have more than one base. Some modules are shipped from London, some from Berlin and some indeed from Doha, Qatar. If people would have been more inclined to leave feedback then I'm sure the rest of you would know the truth.

Cheerio

-- Drazen

Very good deal and fast shipping by @mindmachines33 !

As can be read in this thread @Drazen is not accepting responsibility for his forgoing of mentioning problems with customs. He also does not react to messages of me requesting a full refund as I really don't feel like paying the customs office for his "mistake" of not mentioning that the Stuff he marks as EU come from outside the EU. As I said: "Full refund" + letting the package bounce from Austria back to Quatar would be totally fine for me but he wont react. I feel like this might be systematical. On the other hand I am sad that Quatar is not part of a customs union and it must be VERY hard to get modules there. But for everybody it would be soo much fairer to be transparent about the situation. @Drazen, if you read this: there is still time (they keep my package until the 10th) to step up and refund either partially or fully.
Sad - this is kind of my first not so good experience out of about 20 transactions on the marketplace...

-- Stevelate

So sorry to read that another person had the same unpleasant experience with @Drazen as i. -I only wish you had read my warnings about him in the first place so be cautious. In my case he never replied back, instead he left pass 20+ days of silence and then came up with the 8-year-oldish answer you have quoted... (though it was ridiculous, replied it)
The thing is that after my initial complaints here, he really had the choice from now on to inform the buyer via PM during transaction settlements on his intentions to send any module from a place outside customs union, but he take no such action. So it's clearly now that he's definitely doing it on misleading purpose and, yes, systematically...

@modulargrid we have an ongoing situation here.

@gihaume is a top guy! Good deal, packing and communication.

Very happy with my makenoise b&g lxd purchase from @tomlaan. Super fast shipping and lxd arrived in mint condition! Perfect!

Great transaction with @tomlaan on the fantastic MI Plaits. Exactly as described, as new, fantastic comms, really easy to meet up in the Hague, and a really nice guy as well! Cheers Tom!

Stochastic Instruments Ltd.
Rethink Random//Perform Process//Create Chaos

Save the World Entire: Vegan
End the holocaust. Change our world with science.

pico vca module well packaged and promptly shipped from @tomlaan. Can recommend this guy. Thanks again!

Big ups to @sceledra for carefully packing and quickly shipping a Soundmachines Ls1 my way. Tempted to get his Lp1, if someone doesn't beat me to it!

Thanks, @StateAzure for the amazing packaging, detailed pics, and quick shipping!

Thanks, @StateAzure for the amazing packaging, detailed pics, and quick shipping!
-- slatin

Likewise! @slatin good communication and a smooth transaction. Thank you!

Trade with @andbam went fine. Recomended seller

Smooth exchange of modules with @yari. Highly recommended!

ive had good experience purchasing from @Chris_Da_Break and @krikor as well as @tsiri , @vytis and @vitocaccia. thanks to you all!

Sold my MI Plaits to @patr. Picked it up in person, a very nice guy. Definitely recommended.

I bought a module from @euxine and it was a great deal. I can totally recommend him as a seller! :)

Thanks @gesta for Erbe Verb!
nice seller and super communications! everything allright with him!

Bought a Dinky's Taiko from @Bobje - super fast shipment and perfect condition, thanks a lot!

Bought a A-118 Noise/Random from @phinland in great condition and safely wrapped. He was flexible, friendly and quick. Thanks dude.

Thanks dude, glad you like it! Ultra-quick, no hassle payment, very accommodating on postage too (agreed to overpay to cover postage options, then I refunded once we knew the postage cost, worked really well). Cheers @mister_wavey

Stochastic Instruments Ltd.
Rethink Random//Perform Process//Create Chaos

Save the World Entire: Vegan
End the holocaust. Change our world with science.

thank you @gesta for my purchase of IJ Rainmaker. Good seller, clear communication and fast shipping!

thank you to @Groove_Addict for prompt, careful and flexible delivery of a Tiptop Audio Fold processor from Portugal to the UK in 7 days! Great work.

Bought a TTA Z3000 from
@pppppppp,
nice contact an fast shipping, so a thumps up

I had nice experience buying from @leoschlienger. Nice to meeting you

I have had good experiences buying modules from @kinan, @qleonetti and @yochwired recently. Thanks!

Thanks to @Asmorod - really nice to make a deal with you!

Bought a Serge Triple+ Waveshaper from @fredeke, good communication and fast shipping! Good Seller!

Gotta say thanks to @digitalohm for fast action on shipping me a Tip Top Hats. A-leagues seller.

Bought a DIY MI Clouds from @PinPinKula last week, solid build quality, good packaging and fast trackable shipping to the Netherlands. Thanks!

Everything great with @gesta. The module he sold me looks just like new, and it was really well packaged. My first experience on the Modular Grid marketplace, and I can't be happier!

Everything great with @gesta I trade my analog four mk2 to gesta tempest and you can trust to him because we send the maschine in the same day and mine arrive and gesta analog four also arrive and i am very happy :)

Big up to @RTFM for his marvelous builds (I received a neatly done Turing Machine with expenders yesterday). I defenitely recommend if you need anything assembled for you.

I had a quite pleasant deal with @paco_mod. even though shipment part was quite a journey : ) . He was all the time present and communicative during the whole process. Definitely recommended Thanks @paco_mod.

Just received an ADE-33 Event Boss in perfect order from @loorenz. Exceptionally nice guy and extremely helpful.
The definition of a Good seller.

I had a great deal with @Tambo buying a MN Renè. He was very responsive, super fast in shipment, good (and original) package, mint condition... So, long story short he is a great seller, recommended!

I bought an uClouds and uO_C (with little customisations) from @PinPinKula, it was a nice deal, he is very responsive and patience (he answered a lot of my dumb questions). Good packaging (even too much impenetrable ;-)) and quite fast! He is a pro maker, so he is recommended!

I bought an used DYI version on MI Peaks from @polyana. It has been a quick and nice deal. He provided me also a video of the working gear to prove that it was in mint condition. Recommended seller!

I bought a used Jones O'Tool Oscilloscope from @mt3. Nice trade, just a little delay in shipment because of personal reason, but just a couple of days. Package good (maybe not perfect, but anyway it survived a trip from Canada to Europe, so good enough ;-)), and quite responsive. Good seller.

@pablomateo delivered according to spec. All good.

Bought a uO_C and a uTemps Utile from @MatrixModulator . Buying custom made stuff can be a little nerving. I had no problems. Great communications. Delivered WITHIN the time frame promised (he finished a couple of days early and shipped early). MM checked and double-checked I that I was getting the modules and panels that I wanted. I'm giving an A+.

The only thing I can even think to mention that I didn't like was that the cables included seemed a little short unless you're plugging in directly over a power supply. I'm using an Intellijel case where the power is under the bottom rails. I swapped the cables out with a couple of units that were closer. On the plus side, he goes the extra mile ensuring that the module won't fry if you plug it in backwards. It will work with the power cable in either orientation.

The bottom line is that he'll be the first person I contact if I need anything else built. I will definitely repeat.

Bought a Harmonaìg from @tomlaan a couple of months ago and have to say that everything went smoothly, great seller, highly recommended!

Good deal with @Daneds , recommended!