this user has left ModularGrid

Why not go out and make some iconic sounds of your own, instead of ripping off Ben Burtt?
This module represents (almost) everything that is wrong with the current generation of synth users; boycott and shaming are the only reasonable responses to this rubbish!
And I guess I just outed myself as a cranky old man...guilty as charged, I suppose.

What's sad is no talent ass clowns are allowed to post without getting their fucking facts right!
Ben Burtt and Lucasfilms were paid their royalties when I purchased the electronics straight from them.
I worship Ben's work and consider it the soundtrack of my life. This is done in complete homage to him and those like him.

What a charmer you are!
And I thought I was the cranky one!

DSC, you are the one to provide the facts - but the module page has no technical specs whatsoever, (nor any indication that the sounds were officially licensed from Lucasfilm) so I should probably be forgiven for not "getting my fucking facts right". I guess the modified logo and lack of registered trademark symbol also made me suspicious of your module. Buying the book doesn't grant you the rights to repackage the electronics, last time I checked, but I'm sure your homage will be received in the right spirit.

Try using Google next time and just appear to be the moron as opposed to opening up your mouth and removing all doubt!
Seriously, it's my job to educate everyone to what I am doing? Let me guess you're a high school teacher too when you are not moonlighting as Lucasfilm police. This module is for myself and no one else. I can make whatever I fucking want for myself!

You really are a cranky hamster today, aren't you?
What would Google show me?
You are the one who posted the module on Modulargrid, which means, actually,yes, it IS your job to educate everyone; if it's just for yourself, make it private so folks like me don't get bent out of shape that you're ripping off Ben Burtt.
Yes, please do make whatever you like for yourself, and enjoy the great sounds Ben made, and don't present it as though you're offering a module with his sounds - pretty simple, really.
But you're all licensed, so no problems, right?
So why so upset at me?

This really should all be Private Message material, right?
Sorry everyone for stinking up the 'grid.

This really should all be Private Message material, right?
-- jicamasalad

Probably should have gone directly to the source and asked your questions?
Who's more foolish, the fool or the one that argues with him?

Yes, please do make whatever you like for yourself, and enjoy the great sounds Ben made, and don't present it as though you're offering a module with his sounds - pretty simple, really.
-- jicamasalad

MG is not a shop. Even more so it's not DSC's or Ninstrument's shop. So if you educate yourself as to what is available for purchase through MG the mistake is obviously on you.