I am new in the world of eurorack and I wanted to ask if I still miss some modules?
I am open for advice and suggestions.

Sure...you're missing a lot of modules that you can easily work with in amongst a thicket of patchcords.

Yeah, you can build a system out of narrow modules, but the minute you try to use this live (unless you have fingers the diameter of toothpicks), you're going to find yourself getting VERY frustrated. Which gets to the principle of "start with a case that's too large" when building on MG; don't try and begin with a tiny case and then expect that to be capable of being filled with every necessary module. This is what results.

Trash this. Start over with a MUCH larger generic cab...then work backwards. Populate that with larger versions (when possible) of what you see here, then start scaling things down to a point where it's becoming obvious that the ergonomics of the build are starting to suffer. Also, be VERY careful to make sure and include necessary utility modules such as attenuverters, etc because those are what make the snazzier modules capable of doing things to their max potential. Thus far, you've done that here, but you need to be asking "are these going to see a lot of action?"...and if the answer is "yes", then don't have those controls on a 3 hp panel.

Thank you for feedback and advice.
This case is not a virtual project on a modular grid. This is the current state of my setup.
I forgot to add that I still have two semi-modular synthesizers: Behringer Neutron and 0coast. I updated the project with missing semi-modules and added the necessary utility modules
I planned to add another filter, LFO and MI warps.
Thank you for the advice and comments regarding the necessary utility module.
Do I miss other important modules in the system?

What do you think is missing actually?

I was thinking about the compression module with the sidechain option.
I also miss envelop follower, it's probably useful with drums.
Probably also maths but as I said I am at the beginning of the road in the modular world

Here is new screen shot with updated modules
https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1247083.jpg
^
|
|
|
SCREEN UPDATED

Buy a disting. It can do side chain compression, envelope follower and 88 more functions. It's a must have if you want to test different functions before buying dedicated modules.

Side chain compression

Envelope follower

Great, thank you for the advice.
This module is like a Swiss army knife.
I guess I'll buy a two or double version.
I suspect you can build the whole setup only with these modules.

For me it's a test function module. If the function is cool I will buy a dedicated module. Actually its' my tuner.

Ambient has become such a wide concept nowadays... But the importance of space (by means of depth and panning) seems to remain quite constant. So, if this can help, two remarks:

Beyond uBurst/Clouds and some Disting algorithms (Btw I do approve Defragmenteur), it seems to lack of reverb/delay, or some more sophisticated fx here. Do you plan to use any pedals (blueSky, Afterneath, etc.) or other external fx?

How do you mix? External gear? Software? So about panning: same questions... But a little stereo mixer inside the rack (I personally use a Doepfer A-138s including for control signals) could be a convenient submixer in any way.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

Thanks for the valuable advice. This mixer seems to be the perfect solution for drums and/or synthesizer voices.

In the case of the PealPal FX module, I have a full effect peadalboard with good power from Strymon. I am currently using the Mooer Ocean Machine (2 x delay, 1 reverb + miniloper). I also have the effects of the Source Audio Sadnblox manta filter, orbital modulator and hot hand set - unfortunately I haven't tested it yet.
In addition, octaver, Dark Glass Bass Overdrive, Ravish Sitar EH and M5 line6. I just realized that with such a number of effects I have to buy another pedalpal module :)

When it comes to double uburst in my rack, explaination is very simply.
The first, white has the Kammerl Beat-Repeat firmware installed and is most often used as the last module for mixed drums. Kammerl Beat-Repeat adds a lot of organic, glitch and life to the final drum sound.
The second Uburst, black, has Parasite firmewaer uploaded and most often serves as a final effect for synthesizer voices.
The peadl pal module is final effect modul for other synthesizer voice or radio modular.