this user has left ModularGrid

Came up with fun industrial soundscapes today after work

Kermit is considered a super modulator and can be a quad LFO and many things but in the IME manual it is technically described as a complex wave table oscillator! Really love wave tables.

Hi Sacguy71,

Nice jam and in this video I love your cable-spaghetti view, beautiful :-) Looks to me that Kermit is your number 1 module, isn't it? :-D

He, he, that kind of boat-horn just a bit before 6:00 sounds good and funny, a little bit of a high pitch, if you would give that a bit deeper pitch you could fool all boats on the sea out there, nice sound!

You can produce faster jams than I can click on the play button ;-) Thanks a lot for sharing and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

I am really into experimental type music which a lot of people fail to understand unfortunately nor appreciate. One clown named Klaus Walter in Germany who goes by NextG on his Youtube channel hates my music but he is a trance ambient chord perfection weenie lol :-) I had to block this jerk from Facebook modular forums as he kept insulting me and comes from Germany. But greats like Subotnick are very experimental so go figure.

Actually my favorite module is a three way tie between Kermit, Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter and Intellijel Quadrax with Dual Borg filter getting high marks. Kermit just does soo much for one module, even though the manual describes it as a wavetable oscillator it can be a quad LFO, S&H, track & hold, random noise generator, complex oscillator and more.