A meeting of my favorite TV show and my new favorite eurorack module. Hopefully this demo gives the Panharmonium-curious a sense of the possibilities, the flexibility and the fun of this module.

@gumbo23 this is a pretty crazy journey, thanks for sharing, I might just have to get a Panharmonium one of these days...

@gumbo23 this is a pretty crazy journey, thanks for sharing, I might just have to get a Panharmonium one of these days...
-- troux

It's an absurdly compelling module - I'm still early on in my learning journey with it, but it's a ton of fun. You can get into some true haunting territory very easily, so you have to listen incredibly closely to everything that is happening. But for sure it's a keeper!

Hi Gumbo23,

Ha, ha, yeah a funny example of music you used there and indeed amazing what you can do with that module. Only pity regarding the price and if I am going to get a Rossum module, then I think I go for the Assimil8or first (even more expensive though). Do you have that one by any chance too? :-) If yes --> demo please!

Thank you very much for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Sunny and funny! Thanks for sharing.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).